UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what music do u listen to

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Mostly trance like Tiesto and Van Buuren.. I like other music too tho (some songs)..

And yah, this topic will make me the outcast cuz most ppl here will prolly like punk/metal or rock/pop :p

ermo

Sorceror
Tiesto(Trafic), Benassi, Melow Trax, Gadjo, Gigi Dag....
hip hop is cool too

oh yea, and metal sux, its anoying ;)

Honor

Wanderer
Patriot Music
something called Viking Rock :p

Rammstein, Sleipnir,Ultima Thule, Hel, Völund Smed, Final War
Frank Sinatra, Cream and Beach Boys etc etc.

I hate HipHop-.

DarkLotus

Wanderer
euro trance
techo
punk
i dunno the list goes on :|
i listen to stuff like rammstein, prodigy, greenday, 80's punk, etc etc etc

Blue Ice said:
50 cent got some nice songs :D
daddy yankee is one of the best

As a person that lives in PR and has to listen to daddy yankee from every "caco" (thats what we call the rapper wannabe underground reggetoners) I am truly insulted... Because of music like that I wish I were deaf.

I listen to Tool, Metallica, System of a Down, some Slipknow, chevelle, Thursday, Hoobastank, Beetles, and a whole buch of artist that I cant remember. I like metal or rock infused with jazz, and arabic music. I have been listening to that a lot.

DY degrades women everywhere, reggeton which is what that music is called has nothing positive to say. It usually exploits women as a sexual object, has negative mesages, and uses themes such as sex, drugs, and violence.... you call that music? Do you understand what he is saying to begin with? since he raps in spanish...

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Classic Rock (Zepplin/Queen etc.) Metallica/Megadeath and some good old 80's music just to fill my random music tastes. My wife on the other hand loves hip hop and old school funk along with 80's.