UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

whats best faction?

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
i like COM kuse im always in it and i just think its better lol

but everyone has there own opinion

AND U should join the winning faction atm lol its newbish but do it. gank in groups

Megumi

Wanderer
CoM was the best consistently up until IC and CiA stopped playing. CiA (3 major players - Myself, Erkle and Jihadin) moved to SWG. IC Moved to various locations or were banne form playing factions due to being staff.

GeoX

Sorceror
there is no best faction due to there is no balance with the number of people in factions..for example , 2 minax can be roaming around britain , and 10 tb can pop up and immediately start ganking them. of course the 10 tb would win if the 2 minax did not recall. so im not sure what you mean by best " faction ". i prefer minax because it's medium sized right now and other factions are oversized like tb and sl. com needs people i think tho.

RaG3

Wanderer
ok

probably didnt ask the question clearly.(my bad) i was wondering without a biast opinion what the general all around agreement of what is considered to be the best faction in the sense as who controls most of the towns.