UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where have you played?

Where have you played?

The search button isn't working for me so I can't find a similar topic, but its simple. What OSI servers did you play on before Demise or that you are still on?

I played on Baja for ~4 years. Was a member of the Golden Knights and hung out around the Golden Brew mostly.

Mazero

Wanderer
I started playing UO about 4 years ago on Europa, played a month, and then stopped playing. About 1,5 year ago I got this "Come back to brittania for 15 days" thing and I decided to give it a try, it was kinda fun and I played for like 2-3 months. Then I quit again and then found freeshards, I've played casually on freeshards since then and then I found Demise and has been here since then...

qweazdak

Wanderer
Never played on the official shards. I jumped on the free shard spree a few years back. The free shards were Icrontic, Crystal Gate and now here :p

Played Europa my first year and then switched to Pacific for the last 3. After that I played/developed on Dragons of Virtue with the owner and then came here.

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Never played Osi.. I started playing on Archeronne, till it went down. After that I went to Covenant, which went down too. I tried Defiance for a bit and in the end (luckily) ended up here :)

Its against my moral values to pay for anything :p

I started playing on the fellowship way back when pol and sphere existed... I wonder if they still do?

Then I worked on Circle of Stones, and Eternal Rain....
I played on archerrone, abc for like 2 days, cydonia (friend of mines), cove pissed me off, and i quit uo for a year, and i came here cause some friends of mine were pestering, and after I joined they quit.. can you believe them!?
But somehow I because staff, weird right?