UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Which Faction...

Which Faction...

I'm in SL and these stupid prices have made me want to change. Which faction should I put my theif on, i.e. which faction is known for not setting +X% on every town?

I liked it when COM controlled everything. Is Minax or TB better?

I go on as my twice daily and currently steal every sigil and return them to SL.

kelcoco

Wanderer
Alaskan said:
I'm in SL and these stupid prices have made me want to change. Which faction should I put my theif on, i.e. which faction is known for not setting +X% on every town?

I liked it when COM controlled everything. Is Minax or TB better?

I go on as my twice daily and currently steal every sigil and return them to SL.

Well, your wrong on a few things. COM had all towns set at +300% until shadowlords stole them back. Some towns are set at cheap prices, others are high. Check www.uogamers.com/myuog for faction town prices. Another thing, TB has only 1 guild that is worth mentioning, PF, but they do not seem to play anymore. Meaning TB will likely not own a town for some time. I have not seen many IC on, meaning CoM will not either. You do have minax, with MDK in it. They will RARELY hold a town. Its a miracle they have one now. SL as of now, is the best faction, with the best guilds. So, get used to SL prices. :)

COM had vesper with heaps of reg vendors at -30%

The excuse is apparently that each town needs guards, which is silly. Nothing stops you from stealing from the guards. You stealth up, and get someone to invis you when you go to steal.

Maybe they are just getting used to it...but the only town with -30% is minoc and that currently has no reg vendors.

I had to go all the way to Yew with my blue to get regs.

And SL don't need guards anyway. I steal every sigil twice daily, so they will never be corrupted. Maybe after they have been stolen the guards will go and the prices will drop.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
noob that was com..... they had vesper SL has a town with -30% you gotta hop off the tesicals man thats retaded go to a non factioned town for cheap stuff

Wu-Gambino

Sorceror
BaBy Boy said:
Another thing, TB has only 1 guild that is worth mentioning, PF, but they do not seem to play anymore

My ISP has been extreemly fucked up the last 2 weeks and is not getting fixed until after X-Mas. Enjoy our time off :D