UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who Has The Biggerrr

huh

Wanderer
I dont street race because its stupid and uncontrolled. you never know when someone or something might pop out in front of you. Its reckless and illegal.

Ok now that my little rant is done, I have run quarter miles at the drag strip. My fastest so far was a 16.0 in my 1990 300zx non-turbo that i had a few years ago. I have a Trans-Am now and have not had time to take it to the strip to see what it can do yet, I'm thinking low to mid 14's, its a 97 with no mods.

Blue Ice

Wanderer
and no by street i meant going out at 2 in the mourning to krome ave. its huge from miami to the keys and its always dead no cars
u ran 16's lol... i think honda civics run better then that
bike i meant kawasaki :(

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
i drive an 02 firebird trans am ws6 package. done several mods to it, mainly induction and exhaust (youre a fucking idiot if you do any mod other than exhaust first) and i also dropped in a 12 bolt moser rear diff and a new ratio of 3.73 instead of 3.23 like stock. custom tuned, and fast as hell. the problem is that i cant keep traction during hard accel..when i shift at around 45-50, i burn out. (dunlop sp5000 asymmetricals) think i run in the 12s, but im quitting racing for several reasons. i have a zex nitrous kit with remote opener and purge kit that i never installed if anyones interested...