UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winter is coming. march 31st, 2013

crikey

Sorceror
a friend of mine never shuts the fuck up about this show. i'm afraid of getting sucked into another tv show for years....maybe I'll give ita shot

crikey

Sorceror
Badass show, can't wait for the S3... I want that little faggot King Joffrey decapitated!
when Iasked my friend what the main villain was like, he said "there really isn't one....altho the king sucks pretty bad" XD

Soul-Eater

Squire
a friend of mine never shuts the fuck up about this show. i'm afraid of getting sucked into another tv show for years....maybe I'll give ita shot

Its only 3 months of the year. Totally worth it but I would recomment catching up on 1 & 2 first.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
hopefully the hot chicks baby dragons will grow into hungry big beastly dragons soon and they will have an appetite for some king blood. if not the dragons, then maybe those ice zombies. ice zombies with weapons that ride horses! AHHHHH :eek: