UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

with bs question [beer with me :D ]

iceblock

Wanderer
hey guys i want to ask something with BS crafting..
i have many ingots color and etc. but can;'t able to sell them on vendor iam out for work all the time or out of city.. so open vendor gate not an good option for me since i have to close my computer or take it with me :/ [buying permenant will not profiable becus i have not good stock to cover the vendor price :/ ]

ok here is the question what can i do with my ingots [profitable ]
is it profitable to craft item and sell them to Blaksmith .. like make dagger and sell it to the bs..
is it good income or not worthy to try it .. because i need to write script for it from start :/ which will take me a while to write actualy..

i look to donation items. [vesper etc] only head item i can buy is not good. since mace and shield is better,,
is it same price made dagger with iron ingots & or made with dagger with golden / verite ingots ??
if they are same . so its not profitable to use them aswell :/ aim sory to write them becus i dont have bs skill .. and again iam out of home to try it S:
hope someone also tried before and help me with it . ty :)