UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

y0ur Fav0urite Film

uonoobs

Knight
american history x, 28 weeks later,forest gump,snatch,and the Mr bean movie

probaly my top 5

I'm a huge movie nerd!
I'd love to know why you liked 28 weeks later more than 28 days later? C:

I really can't choose, i'd say my... favourites are... in no particular order

In Bruges
The Boondock Saints
Donnie Darko (this movie made me a Jake Gyllenhaal fan)
American Psycho (once you realize what it's about its not just a dumb slasher flick)
Bin-Jip (3-iron in america)

Oh god theres so much more i'd rather not ramble on, but im hoping we'll get some interesting movie related conversations in this thread.

I'd be more than happy to contribute!!

Every Which Way But Loose (clyde is a badass)
Boondock saints
Snatch
Requiem for a Dream

and many many many more those are just a few off the top of my head.

Barry Lyndon, Le Cercle Rouge, Taxi Driver, The Fog of War, Fargo, Trainspotting, Amelie, Gomorrah, Pulp Fiction... Cocaine Cowboys, Memories of Murder, Mother, Chungking Express, La Dolce Vita, 8 1/2 (Fellini), Play-Time, Yakuza Papers, Clerks, Drugstore Cowboy.... I could go on forever.. everything by Stanley Kubrick.

Code Blue

Knight

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Trailer Park Boys (All 4 Movies), Menace II Society, Don't be a Menace to Society while drinking your juice in the hood, A Scanner Darkly, Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, The Big Lebowski, SLC Punk, King of New York, Pulp Fiction, American History X, American Beauty, Anchorman (Both Movies), Goodfellas, Idiocracy, Almost all of Cheech And Chong's movies, and Wristcutters.

TV SHOWS - The life and times of Tim, Eastbound and down, The boondocks, Squidbillies, Workaholics, Sunny In Philadelphia, Party Down, Parks and Recreation, Community, Archer, TPB, and Arrested Development.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I'll stop and watch Fear & Loathing, Trainspotting, Layer Cake, Lock Stock etc, Snatch, True Romance & Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan....and an ass-ton of others :D

Mind if I do a J?