UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your opinion of pvp tamers

Whats your opinion of pvp tamers

• I hate them.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • They are alright

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 16 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion of pvp tamers

What do you think of the tamers with 2 mares that hang around in pvp hot spots? This does not mean blue tamers farming gold.

Chivalry

Wanderer
Omg

The gms are already looking into changes on tamers. I go into the forums and all I see is more about tamers. Cant we talk about something new? So whats the best Order/Chaos guild out there right now? (just changing the subject).

Bobofet

Wanderer
A Man Of Gods said:
What do you think of the tamers with 2 mares that hang around in pvp hot spots? This does not mean blue tamers farming gold.

OK WE HAVE ALLREADY BEAT THIS HORSE DEAD TAMERS ARE FINE IF YOU WANT SCREWED UP RULES FOR TAMERS GO PLAY SOME LAME ASS SHARD LIKE IPY !!!

SO PLEASE AND EVER SO KINDLY TAKE QUE FROM THE FOLLOWING PICTURE .....

[/

]

victor70

Wanderer
Tamers are just fine. A group of tamers is not much worse than another type of gank squad. Eccept tamers can lose their pets. Beside... pets dont cast magic reflection... that can give you a lot of different tactics.
In the last week I got bolad about 4 times and I managed to recall out 2 of them.
You see a tamer waiting at your preferred pk spot? Don't be foolish and don't attack him.

TheSnoopy

Wanderer
Tamers can actually be pretty easy to deal with if you use your brain. You should see the frantic running when the sissies catch ly poison from where I was hiding (ah the old days).

Bobofet

Wanderer

A Man Of Gods said:

Now i will waste my breath here is your class 101 how to kill a solo tamer or group of tamers.

1. Peacemaking the nightmare
2. Parlize the dragon/white wyrm
3. Now Own the Tamer's Face Cause they wasted all there skill points on pets which you have just BENCHED.....

Most tamers recall out when you do this tatic as they have shit for skills and cant fight themselves, so you leed there pets off to die and never be found agian, Now there stuck with bonded dead pets they can't find that are suxing up all there control points ROFL

Trust me i play a tamer and other types of pks there is a way around anything in this game, rather than bitch go get some SKILZ.....

Elendili!

Knight
pvp tamers have been on uo as far was i can remeber, if you still can't beat them, then you suck! thank you that is all.

Antarus

Wanderer
sulang said:
Now i will waste my breath here is your class 101 how to kill a solo tamer or group of tamers.

1. Peacemaking the nightmare
2. Parlize the dragon/white wyrm
3. Now Own the Tamer's Face Cause they wasted all there skill points on pets which you have just BENCHED.....

Most tamers recall out when you do this tatic as they have shit for skills and cant fight themselves, so you leed there pets off to die and never be found agian, Now there stuck with bonded dead pets they can't find that are suxing up all there control points ROFL

Trust me i play a tamer and other types of pks there is a way around anything in this game, rather than bitch go get some SKILZ.....

You described a PVM tamer not a PVP tamer.

Anyone can solo a PVM tamer. In which they have 2 skills using music and peace, no resist, no wrestling, and 2 skills using up the all kill = win macro.

A pvp tamer will have; Bolas, Resist, Eval, Magery, and Med.Those skills are effective for pvp. Then you bring in the bonded 7x mares chain flamestriking you on foot.

That equals death. Now, I know players can even beat that. However, now its just not
"one" player being a pvp tamer its 5-6 players all being pvp tamers in a guild.

And that equals no fun in pvp anymore.

megas

Wanderer
Tamers with even one mare discludes them from PvP'ing... You can't be PvP'ing if your ganking.
Ganking = being outnumbered... simple. If your fighting someone with one or more mares then your being ganked, your not PvP'ing.

megas

Wanderer
Lol asshole I voted I didn't care and I was just explaining the difference. And ganking being last week?? Who the fuck are you Paris Hilton?

Antarus

Wanderer
megas said:
Lol asshole I voted I didn't care and I was just explaining the difference. And ganking being last week?? Who the fuck are you Paris Hilton?

Rofl, ganking is like omfg like so yesterday!!! You are such a nooblar tee-hee keke^la!
Lets like go shopping too.

Compton

Sorceror
Antarus said:
A pvp tamer will have; Bolas, Resist, Eval, Magery, and Med.Those skills are effective for pvp. Then you bring in the bonded 7x mares chain flamestriking you on foot.
i also use scribe, but that isn't enough against some determined players.....

Antarus

Wanderer
Compton said:
i also use scribe, but that isn't enough against some determined players.....

Inscribe for what? Plus, how is that lucrative within the group pvp tamer discussion I concluded my post with?

Please think before any of you retort with a bullshit post of...

"adapt to win vs 5 pvp tamers throwing bolas saying all kill with (2) 7x mares per player chasing you down and firebreathing/flamestriking you".

Thats not even pvp. Thats bullshit gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.