UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts about the Other shard (Halloween)

What u think about it???

• Its teh L331 Shard

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Was fun for a short time

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Could be better

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Needs a lot of changes

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • It sux

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I didnt eaven play it

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters

Twisted

Wanderer
Your thoughts about the Other shard (Halloween)

So what u guys think about it??? i think was fun when just started tryed a few races but then its just fields and summons :/

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Ur thoughts about the Other shard (Halloween)

It's awesome. It's a cool change of pace. Get to work on my newbie pvp skills. And it's cool cause you have to work as a group and you dont' know who the others are.

Twisted

Wanderer

lol its not what u said on aim last night. but i found some guy that was with me in IDC and we rocked some guys with him. Y everyone thinks that headless are overpowered??? i think that Undead are strongest race...

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

The anomisity is allright, it was fun when it first came up, but the horsemen/field and summoning makes it kinda old.
Still I enjoyed it, and will probably play it some more later.

Addicted

Disciple

Twisted said:
lol its not what u said on aim last night. but i found some guy that was with me in IDC and we rocked some guys with him. Y everyone thinks that headless are overpowered??? i think that Undead are strongest race...

That was last night.

And I think the balance of power goes back and forth.

Twisted

Wanderer

Its not very balanced at all... too many ppl are headless, but undead are very strong... when i wanted to try the deamons i just crashed everytime so i assume that other people have same problem

Crissy

Wanderer

I like it cause I can actually play there for some reason. I always die on UOG and I got 405pts so far on this halloween thingy. But I don't like the nebs blocking the gates. Or gate sitting. That is annoying.

It's pretty cool, i'm liking it.

I hate how you have someone redlined and they run into a gate real quick. Other then that I have no complaints.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Remove summons and its perfect.

Bunch of nebs runing around not actually fighting is quiet annoying.

Elendili!

Knight

update your cleints and mabey you wouldnt crash??

its pretty fun, undead ftw death to the headless

Gromo

Wanderer

i did update my client but alota times the ppl go liek invisble, and yea headless are way overpowerd atm

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

The devils are crazy. You cant see them at all, so you gotta control shift everywhere you go or a devil will bite your ass off and the only thing that will be left is your back on your thighs.

lordmatt

Sorceror

I wondered about that, I thought it was just a glitch.
Angels also regen health FAST.
Not sure what the benefits of the other factions are.

Ajax

Lord

I enjoyed it for a while, but i have more fun on hybrid, so i hopped back on Hybrid. But yeah it was nice that it was offered i do appreciate what the staff does here to keep us happy, it was great. Tough for me because I am on 56k so that might be another reason i have more fun on hybrid.

Lesabre

Sorceror

I thought it was fucking great. And whoever decorated each of the towns and the like gets mad respect from me, it was sweet.

Gromo

Wanderer

well now that they nerfed the hell out of the headless spell dmg.. server blows if your headless

Clover

Sorceror

It was cool, but very uneven. They shouldn't give you a choice, they should have just stuck you on a team to make it fair balance. There were too many headless.

Addicted

Disciple

Now the balance has changed again. I haven't seen any headless but there are millions of undead.