UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

╔════════╗

r33n

Knight
╔════════╗

I hate when you're at the movie store looking at movies, and the names of the actors in the movie don't line up with their character on the cover.

For example:

see that's just annoying... they are standing perfectly in line just fucking fix it..

this is an example of how it should be done:

I couldn't find a great example on the intarwebz because it is just a series of tubes, but next time you are in the movie store renting or buying one, it will now piss you off. There are some that there are only two star actors on the front, and they have the names corresponding to them above the wrong person. How god damn hard is it to fix that?

I honestly see it wrong more than right. I was thinkin maybe it was in order of how 'popular' they are, or how much they were paid, etc.. but I guarantee andy garcia doesn't make more per movie than brad pitt, etc..

This piss anyone else off?

kio123

Knight
Re: Something that has always bugged me:

throw stones at the banner thats what people do at arabia for things that bugs them

r33n

Knight
Re: Something that has always bugged me:

djstepanek;1267185 said:
Well the first one is in alpha order so its ok still

Very true, but most still aren't even in alphabetical order.. ;\

That's what has pissed me off is that I haven't found any type of system that I've noticed.