UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

♫Selling BS/Rare Item♫

Nikola TESLA

Sorceror
♫Selling BS/Rare Item♫

Selling LIST :

60x +15 ash bod or 60x powder BOD = 1kk
180x Powder of forti BOD = 2.7kk
Arcane Shield = 2.7kk x1
Bronze Hammer = 480k x 8
Copper Hammer = 190k x4
Powder of Fort = 23k x 97 = 2.2kk
Woodland Belt = 14kk

Exiler= 3.5kk - 4kk Buyout
Invul Shield 350k x1
+15 ash = 150k
+30ash = 1kk
+60ash = Offer

WRITE HERE PLEASE ...
+60 ASH selling

Buying LIST :
Hom / Totem / Midnight Bracer / Stormgrip/ Aof

cake562

Sorceror
Re: ♫Selling BS/Rare Item♫

LOL @ charging 5kk for a fucking ltot that have been dropping the last 3 weekends? and woodland belt for 14kk LOL stop ur pathetic threads u just look stupid

how can you be sure about it? Just this week I bought a thing for 350k, the dealer said that he received an offer of 500k but the thing sound so strange for me, so I said to sell the item to the other customer but with a pretence he sold to me. Or another one that after I won an auction for 400k said "give me 500k or I cancel the auction". I gave him 450k only because I really need that item, I was looking for quite a month and I was too tired to continue, otherwise I could send him to fuck himself with a lamp post.

So my friend, honesty and seriousness haven't an home here.

cake562

Sorceror

Tharivol Liadon;784276 said:
how can you be sure about it? Just this week I bought a thing for 350k, the dealer said that he received an offer of 500k but the thing sound so strange for me, so I said to sell the item to the other customer but with a pretence he sold to me. Or another one that after I won an auction for 400k said "give me 500k or I cancel the auction". I gave him 450k only because I really need that item, I was looking for quite a month and I was too tired to continue, otherwise I could send him to fuck himself with a lamp post.

So my friend, honesty and seriousness haven't an home here.

THE GUY WHO IS BIDDING IS MY FRIEND JR FUNKY ? AND THE PERSON WHOS THREAD IT IS I HATE.

I not understood what you mean, I only said that in the selling section there are some dishonest sellers, so you can't say "That's not happening Here" about it. I wasn't speaking about Tesla, I checked the messages of the guy I though was false but at the end not seems a fake account. I hope everything is clear, I not accused nobody.