UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

我要看你金房子!

Abhorsen

Knight
我要看你金房子!

我的中国朋友--
要看你们想的房子,谁有最好看的?

请你们告诉我们你的房子在哪儿?是非常大的还是比较小的没有问题--一定要看!

加油!

Trevor

Knight
Re: 我要看你金房子!

google trans

My Chinese friends --
You want to look at the house, who has the best looking?

Please tell us about your house where are they? Is very large or relatively small, no problem - must see!

peteliv

Knight

dude im fucking telling you theres only like 4 jap players that read these things

also you're not usuing a very popular language

catts

Sorceror

He just wants people to show off decor'd houses and probably more deeply, wants to show off the fact he has a castle.

peteliv

Knight

babelfish=/=being asian

and i was referring to the version of chinese he was using vs the amount of asians who DO read these forums

Abhorsen

Knight

i made this thread as a response to Reigns show off ur house thread in which a few people mentioned that perhaps the english version wasnt reaching enough of the playerbase (more specifically the trammy side).

so far it hasnt worked...

zoo york

Knight

projectSOUND;2039577 said:
i made this thread as a response to Reigns show off ur house thread in which a few people mentioned that perhaps the english version wasnt reaching enough of the playerbase (more specifically the trammy side).

so far it hasnt worked...

She makes those once a week(why idk). Please don't follow that trend.

lemontea

Sorceror

Well there are loads of asians around on the forum, but you never know since they know how to type in proper english.

Trader Joe's

Wanderer

The one started this post does not write like a chinese at all.
Obviously it's either translated from another language or the author is being kicked out from his or her elementary school.

wkstrm

Lord

Trader Joe's;2041684 said:
The one started this post does not write like a chinese at all.
Obviously it's either translated from another language or the author is being kicked out from his or her elementary school.

rofl...

lemontea

Sorceror

theres more than engrish on babelfish. lmao

I agree with you that he shouldn't even posted that thread. Since this is a english community. lol