UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

03/12/08 - Small Update to Server

gilgamash

Knight
Re: 03/12/08 - Small Update to Server

Yes, a question: just some weeks ago you opened staff applications. Is there gonna besomething alike for people that might help coding, programming, bug fixing, implementing features and so on?

Greets,
G.

They already hired the new staffie, and if your interested in helping Ryan code Mondains Legacy visit www.RunUO.com (Too many people want to play it, but when asked to help code it, they say fuck it) If you truly want ML, your gonna have to pitch in.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Awesome, I can only log in for 20 seconds at a time because my damn client patch errors everytime I try to run it. I'm gonna have to run to britt gate, log back in, load an explosion, log back in, get ganked, log back in. It's madness.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

MADNESS???? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, try patching to tha max. If that doesn't work then reinstall uo, or clear your desktop folder, ( helps sometimes )

Oh btw, ty for updates.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Whenever I try to run the patch client, I get an error message. Now I have to download the client because somehow all 2 of my owned uo cd's are MIA. w00t for a one hour download.

talshar

Wanderer

4 accounts is great even though I haven't used up my original 3!! :eek:
Could someone explain the pros/cons of not increasing skill lvl to 800 or 900, essentially adding one or two more skills/char?

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Yellek;372837 said:
Could someone explain the pros/cons of not increasing skill lvl to 800 or 900, essentially adding one or two more skills/char?

Because thats not how it works on OSI.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Yellek;372837 said:

Because then we would have some of either the GIMPEST pvp template you have ever laid eyes on, or the baddest of all asses pvp template you have ever laid eyes on. And yeah, demise is an osi clone.

DaGrinch

Wanderer

Hmmm...I'm not sure I need 18 gm tailor/blacksmiths.

Shame I can't play because the 6.0.6.1 patch won't install.

RockEye

Knight

Hmm are accounts automated, or do we have to do something to get the 4th account? I tryed to create another account and it doesn't let me, system message says that account doesn't exist?
Lol i haven't created an account here for 3 years, help me out:)

with having 4 accounts logged in at 1 time, how does that work?????? I really would love to know how to do that.:D

xaxas

Wanderer

Son Of The Sea;377757 said:
with having 4 accounts logged in at 1 time, how does that work?????? I really would love to know how to do that.:D

Running 4 sessions of Razor, one for every account.