UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1/10

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer
1/10

Few minor bugfixes
the new house foundations
Improvement in detection code. NOTE: if you are having problems with the 3d client still, please use ConnectUO without Razor to connect with 3d client, or update your razor version when the next razor ver is released.

Re: 1/10

Hm.

Updated ConnetUO, started 3D client without razor, still kicks me out.

Started using updated version of razor, still kicks me out.

Just gotta wait for the next version of razor I guess?

dprantl

Wanderer

The only way 3D is working for me right now is if I run the latest version of ConnectUO and connect to Demise without launching Razor. If I try using just razor, it doesn't work. If I launch from ConnectUO including Razor, it doesn't work.

I'm currently running 2-d with the most recent version of razor and running into a similar problem...I can't stay online for more than 30 seconds without it lagging me out...anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?....is there a patch I need or something? thanks, any help would be great.

dprantl

Wanderer

Hmm... 2D is working fine for me with razor. Only 3D should be having this problem. Make sure you update razor to the latest version, and make sure you run just razor to connect to Demise. I always do it this way (without ConnectUO or Gateway) and it works fine.

I can assure you, that I'm using the most updated form of razor and using it to connect 2d ....it's just not working and for the life of me I can't figure out the problem.

Lavukprenses

Wanderer

Thanks !!!

hmmm i can play now but one error showing on screen like this

for your info here is a screenshot

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 125

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

[10:33] <Zach> hey Zippy, im getting a bunch of packet viewer exceptions while running a macro
[10:33] <Zach> with 1.0.5 that is
[10:36] <bearGrylls> oh nice, i like the party accept/decline hotkeys in 1.0.5 =]
[10:39] <Zach> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
[10:39] <Zach> at Assistant.PacketHandlers.EncodedPacket(PacketReader p, PacketHandlerEventArgs args)
[10:39] <Zach> at Assistant.PacketHandler.ProcessViewers(ArrayList list, PacketReader p)
[10:40] <Zach> haha i left a guy macroing for an hour or so, and he had 26 of those popped up
[10:44] <Zippy-> okay sec
[10:45] <bearGrylls> you guys wanna know whats good, well ill tell you. potato chip and A1 steak sauce after a long night of drinking
[10:47] <Zippy-> Zach: redownload

ZachM1

Sorceror

[13:41] <Zippy-> k redownload and run around more
[13:41] <Zippy-> that should fix it
[13:46] <Zippy-> working?
[13:47] <Zach> been running around on OSI on one client and macroing stealth on the other for the last 5 mins and nothing yet
[13:47] <Zippy-> okay then its fixed

If you redownload razor 1.0.5 from www.runuo.com/razor , everything should work fine now.

Thanks Zippy!