UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 mil for a person who can tell me how they got 100 100 35 stats back before trammel[tank mage days]

Code Blue

Knight
Welcome to the Second Age Wiki dedicated to the era of the Second Age in UO, covering approximately three years (1997-2000). The information on this Wiki is based on the official game only. Its purpose is to shine light on the exact conditions of the Second Age

Learn to read.

I vaguely remember on production UO there being an issue on test servers, but that had to do with setting stats and stacking ar changing them again unstacking ar, wizards hats and all of that jazz. But stumped on 100 100 35.

pete liv

Sorceror
Since day one, I used my last 10 points of skills to see saw between wrestling and eval to get the stats I wanted.

I just skill ball it now.
if you get 700 skill points you lock every skill except camping going up, and lock your stats in the way you want them to change
camping is influenced equally by all stats so you will see stat gains extremely quickly. thats if you are at 700 total though. it takes like 4 minutes an all you need is kindling

crikey

Sorceror
if you get 700 skill points you lock every skill except camping going up, and lock your stats in the way you want them to change
camping is influenced equally by all stats so you will see stat gains extremely quickly. thats if you are at 700 total though. it takes like 4 minutes an all you need is kindling
How about snooping for dex?

I assume he means when you COULDN'T lock stats/skills and getting 20 something meditation on a warrior was a fucking nightmare. Would end up with like 50 int.

Nightmare.