UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

#1 murder??

roflcakes

Wanderer
#1 murder??

Does anyone else think its a little wierd that MayorOfCandyLand is mysteriously the #1 murderer on UOG? This is the first time I've seen his name on the board at all, let alone #1. I smell something fishy.

Some illegitament counts, there Mayor? Been res killin alts or somethin? Funner than that is his 3.3k counts make up over half of his entire guild in murder counts.

Lol, I guess he thought he could stop a mere 30 murders past the former #1. Performance Anxiety if you ask me.

roflcakes

u know me

Nikon/Sinn

Wanderer
Re: #1 murder??

LOL I just checked the board the other day and you werent even in the top 15? i guess you must have mad skills.. thats sad.

Smellvin

Wanderer

You're suggesting that he might have macro-killed his own characters to give himself counts? In the words of Ralphie Wiggum, "That's unpossible!"

MayorofCandyLand, he's been having people gate to him and his buddies. You know the "gating to free items" people. He's one of them.

roflcakes

Wanderer

HeD;1285129 said:
I don't remember that being illegal

Never said it was illegal.. only pathetic.

However isn't opening gates in places and claiming theres vendors/free items, and instead pking the peeps that pop through a scam, and thus illegal?

Anyone have any info on this?