UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

100K FOR A SIG!

100K FOR A SIG!

i will pay the first person to teach me how to make a sig or the first one to make me a sweet sig 100k. it must include, "pic of jesse jane" ">!< Jesse Jane >!<" and must be sweet.....

aim or pm me for questions or comments...... i should be on aim after 6pm central.

Vertiglug

Knight
Re: 100K FOR A SIG!

remember this one though.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/fatrockvertigo/jesse_jane_sig3.jpg

Cheap Sig, only 75K, I know I said earlier I would go as low as 50K, but its pretty cool and moistlikely you won't choose ti anyway.

thats pretty slick Fase... kinda like shes saying kiss your life goodbye... since jesse is a pretty decent pvp'er... you might want to put the guild symbol on each side like " >!< Old School Ownage >!< " though

WELL heres the deal.....i already paid someone, got an ok sig, but i ended up not liking it so i wasted 100k......hooooray....although fase, urs is pretty decent...