UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

103 players online now

Nesurit

Sorceror

i'm just crying

@Suzy can you buy this shard?

YewGuards

Sorceror
We need something big to announce. Hybrid needs a story, expansion, or something news worthy. Simply telling those to return to the same Hybrid is unlikely to create customer conversions. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but hopefully this is a wake up call to players who want zero change and people to return.

Must have serious advertisement, the only reason uof got successful is from SERIOUS advertising
Definitely not the only reason, but certainly a huge part.

Type in 'free uo' on Google and try to find hybrid
I could fix this within 3 months. It would require some changes to forums and website. One thing that helps is age and new content, which Hybrid certainly has an advantage in.

so how about we figure out a platform to advertise on and I can a make how to connect video for hybrid?
Fantastic idea, a landing page with this video would go a long way.

Last edited:

Kingllama

Knight
We need something big to announce. Hybrid needs a story, expansion, or something news worthy. Simply telling those to return to the same Hybrid is unlikely to create customer conversions. I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but hopefully this is a wake up call to players who want zero change and people to return.

Definitely not the only reason, but certainly a huge part.

I could fix this within 3 months. It would require some changes to forums and website. One thing that helps is age and new content, which Hybrid certainly has an advantage in.

Fantastic idea, a landing page with this video would go a long way.
So what can we say to introduce the game to new audiences?
You know what would be smart also is to set up simple hotkeys for players and make it a downloadable profile or a profile that comes with razor or uosteam.

Kingllama

Knight
Well maybe a glory theme would be smart. Something showcasing the monthly monsters and the new additions to pvp. The removal of the hybrid armor! Something the driven players away.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Must have serious advertisement, the only reason uof got successful is from SERIOUS advertising

Its also because they have an active owner.

Lets be honest - krrios never made a forum account and also ryan last logged into these forums over 3 months ago.Noone should "have" to resort to slack, in order to hear from the both of them.

Without the shard owners presence on these forums, its just a very negative impact on this server.

Sure the players can "donate" more and do their own advertising for the shard..but i for one wonder why the owners are doing no advertising it seems.

And please dont refer to that voting stone...that website that it is linked to is useless these days.

Last edited: