UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

19th/20th March 2009

Fain

Sorceror
Re: 19th/20th March 2009

and this thread goes from shit talking and getting delt with. to hey lets hold hands and circle jerk.

im out

chance21021;1847124 said:
and this thread goes from shit talking and getting delt with. to hey lets hold hands and circle jerk.

im out

DementedJester;1847043 said:
Good fights.

First real faction PVP I've seen since coming back.

Special thanks to Snowplow for being dreamy.

-Screen shots from me tomorrow.
Post what you've got in the mean time.

i dont see shit talking :confused:

Lynyrd

Knight

chance21021;1847122 said:
i post ss's and everyone stops talking shit. i figured this would happen.

No one is as stubborn, belligerent and ignorant as you. Your screenshots are as small as your dick and don't show half of what is going on. Your only 1v1 pic includes a wisp attacking your target and is too small to really be proof that it was 1v1. You never include images of your own team dying because of your raging inferiority complex, and don't try to tell me it's because they don't exist because I have plenty.

Quit trying to start shit. It's not cool and it just makes you look overly-hostile and insecure. You are making a fool of yourself, as usual.

Lynyrd;1847130 said:
No one is as stubborn, belligerent and ignorant as you. Your screenshots are as small as your dick and don't show half of what is going on. Your only 1v1 pic includes a wisp attacking your target and is too small to really be proof that it was 1v1. You never include images of your own team dying because of your raging inferiority complex, and don't try to tell me it's because they don't exist because I have plenty.

Quit trying to start shit. It's not cool and it just makes you look overly-hostile and insecure. You are making a fool of yourself, as usual.

you do know i have a full ss of me killing you and suil 1v2. i dont need not prove anything young sir. this whole shard knows what is what.

Pro is the best (legit) pvp guild on hybrid

PERIOD.

im out

chance21021;1847134 said:
you do know i have a full ss of me killing you and suil 1v2. i dont need not prove anything young sir. this whole shard knows what is what.

PERIOD.

lol ur a liar

Megumi

Wanderer

PERIOD.

In the same sense that Tom Cruise is the best actor in Hollywood.

Lynyrd

Knight

im out

Bye.

PERIOD.

Oh, I thought you were leaving. You sure are easy to anger! Anyone who has been in factions for as long as you should know that Suil and I are probably the worst players here for as long as we've been playing. Please, post them. That way, we can all see that you get stomped into the ground nightly by those same two people!

Also, the faction leaderboards seem to heartily disagree with your last statement.