UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$200 well spent!

Lorthic

Knight
Re: $200 well spent!

What a waste of a blunt... they didn't even roll it right.

I guess that's how they do it in Cali, though. Fucking up good shit must be their expertise.

Furota said:
What a waste of a blunt... they didn't even roll it right.

I guess that's how they do it in Cali, though. Fucking up good shit must be their expertise.

dude... how are you gonna roll a 70+ gram blunt right?

you cant even pack that shit, and it wouldnt really matter because no matter how you hit it... you're gonna get fucked up...

Eclipse said:
Hey, I have that same grinder...

70 Grams would be what? ~3 oz. all rolled in to one blunt? What a waste.

Lol, not a wast... they had a girl, and music.... that makes it a party...

Spriggan said:
Lol, not a wast... they had a girl, and music.... that makes it a party...

One girl doesn't make it a party. There should be a 3-1 girl/guy ratio for it to be a party.

Now if there were 3 girls to every 1 guy, 35 two gram blunts, two kegs and some good music then it would be a party.

:cool:

Addicted

Disciple

Eclipse said:
One girl doesn't make it a party. There should be a 3-1 girl/guy ratio for it to be a party.

Now if there were 3 girls to every 1 guy, two kegs and some good music then it would be a party.

:cool:

Now your talking.

Spriggan said:
dude... how are you gonna roll a 70+ gram blunt right?

you cant even pack that shit, and it wouldnt really matter because no matter how you hit it... you're gonna get fucked up...

that was not a 70 gram blunt man... haha

Lynyrd

Knight

I'd rather buy some games or something. $200 for a giant wad of an illegal drug and a short night with my sleazy "gangsta" junkie friends before I pass out from alcohol poisoning is just not worth it.

It was a 13 gram blunt, 1 gram less then a house ounce. Half ounce of dank costs $200 so it makes sence. That is 4 eights of dank, one massive blunt but a major waste of good weed.

Azhul

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Half ounce of dank costs $200 so it makes sence.
Only if they're newbs.
And they prove that they are through multiple details, including the rolling of such a wide blunt in the first place. Yeah, let's smoke a blunt we have to stretch our lips back to our ears just to get at. OR, how about just rolling a couple in some oranges, and if you really feel the need to get more high, roll some more? A lot of material was lost just in the 2nd hand smoke between hits.

hoglegs

Sorceror

orange thing said:
Apparently some people whole heartidly think the opposite.

Fucking gay thread. Ban please.
it's starbucks, you can talk about offtopic shit here..

only bad thing i see here is rolling up 200 bucks of that shit, when you know a little personal bowl of the shit would do all of them just fine.

lol, i just hink its funny... they rolled this huge fucking blunt.... lol... HUGE...

lol, yea.. a hooka woulda lasted them a few more days with the amount they put into it...

hoglegs said:
it's starbucks, you can talk about offtopic shit here..

only bad thing i see here is rolling up 200 bucks of that shit, when you know a little personal bowl of the shit would do all of them just fine.

Only bad thing? hahahahaha. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hoglegs

Sorceror

let-it-bleed said:
I've seen threads trammeled for being inappropriate, why not this one?

HUGS, NOT DRUGS

I would consider it more of a dietary suppliment. :p Cigarettes and alcohol are both legal, yet more destructive towards your body. Go figure.