UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2012 Holidays.

Lord Mars

Knight
The smear/splatter one is the more common of the 2 making the circle/puddle one the rare.

I am sure if you searched the forums you can find all the topics about them from 2010 when they first came out. Believe there was even info about them in a few selling threads.

thanks man.

also, pls advice if in the main box i got a dye tub then i wont get a santa status? i got 4 tubs and not a single santa statue

From what I am hearing people with 7.0.18 the minimum patch for demise can't see santa statues at all. Only suggestion I can make is to patch since I think I got a santa + tub in every box.

Supercreep

Sorceror
Yeah, I couldn't figure out why I had two empty boxes that still showed one item.

Patched my client up, and they had Santa statues in them, so definitely patch your client all the way up.

Edit: If you cannot see the Santa Statue In Luna Bank, You Need To Patch.

Lord Mars

Knight
Yeah, I couldn't figure out why I had two empty boxes that still showed one item.

Patched my client up, and they had Santa statues in them, so definitely patch your client all the way up.

Edit: If you cannot see the Santa Statue In Luna Bank, You Need To Patch.

i know. i tried to patch using the uo.patch file inside my uo2D client, but somehow it displayed an error message "unable to connect to server etc etc, pls check with your isp for connection. etc" i am sure my internet connection is ok

anyone can help me on this?

otimpyre

Sorceror
The metallic leather tub cliloc error: Is because, you are not patched all the way. The info for the name in the cliloc is a recent addition. Doesn't really effect its usage though. Just a minor annoyance.

ppxc

Sorceror
Had The same problem with it telling me it couldn't connect to the patch server.

I did this:

If you are having problems, open the "vercfg.cfg" in the UO directory, and change the old server "compassion.owo.com" to the new one "patch.uo.eamythic.com"

As stated in this thread:

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/anyone-having-problems-with-the-old-clients-patching.519881/

Hope that helps.

I tried this, but the patcher just first downloaded the original "vercfg.cfg" with "compassion.owo.com" overwitten the modified vercfg.cfg, and "error" shown.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
dear game administration/staff

Can u relocate your reindeer please? its on my luna recall spot for all 28 of my characters, and it is quite troublesome to have to remake the rune 28 times.

kind regards,
sk8nomad

saud

Sorceror
dear game administration/staff

Can u relocate your reindeer please? its on my luna recall spot for all 28 of my characters, and it is quite troublesome to have to remake the rune 28 times.

kind regards,
sk8nomad
recall to a gate and choose luna:confused:

sk8nomad

Sorceror
I would like to publicly thank the game administration/staff, for being so kind as to honoring my request. I can now recall on top of the reindeer. I love demise, and I am happy it is still running. Heres to another glorious year: 2013.
Cheers!

Whatever98

Squire
i agree it was pretty good, but i do wish they'd stop bringing stuff out with the 2004 tag when it's not from 2004...

Adversary

Sorceror
i know. i tried to patch using the uo.patch file inside my uo2D client, but somehow it displayed an error message "unable to connect to server etc etc, pls check with your isp for connection. etc" i am sure my internet connection is ok

anyone can help me on this?

Uninstall UO, download the client from UO.com, install, patch and you're set.