UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3.5 Houses.

3.5 Houses.

If you have the money to place go get em. I was bored and was just running around and found em. I don't care who snags em up, it would be nice if they were nooblets but most likely they wont check the forums.

Re: 3.5 Houses.

heres some more on fire island:

Small Stone Tower#1:

11x7 Custom Plot:

8x7 Custom Plot #1:

8x7 Custom Plot #2:

Small Stone Tower #2:

mures321

Wanderer

If you come across any more plots on the main land please let me know, I'm new to Hybrid and in desperate need for a house.

Jilly

Wanderer

HAY, I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD POST BUT I'M TRYING TO START BACK UP AGAIN AND IF THERE ARE ANY EMPTY SPOTS IT'D BE COOL TO KNOW ABOUT THEM. I TRIED LOOKING YESTERDAY FOR LIKE 2 HRS AND COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING. NOT BEING PICKY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S 7X7 OR WHATEVER.

Endity

Sorceror

Zagar230;2077636 said:
u can live with my jilly willy. just make my house look neet :)

Nobody would want to live with you even if you payed them...

Hypnotic-

Wanderer

Jilly;2077460 said:
HAY, I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD POST BUT I'M TRYING TO START BACK UP AGAIN AND IF THERE ARE ANY EMPTY SPOTS IT'D BE COOL TO KNOW ABOUT THEM. I TRIED LOOKING YESTERDAY FOR LIKE 2 HRS AND COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING. NOT BEING PICKY, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S 7X7 OR WHATEVER.

Hey Jilly, I have a 7x12 next door to me. Be willing to give it up for cost as long as I ended up with a good neighbor. What ya think?