UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

HiloGL

Page
marshallFLA said:
;'(. i bought this thread off eh-bay, because it r mhine! didnt j00 read teh 4um dscription?! these threads only belong to the 1337357 pvpers in UO, who r in teh guilds of MdK and 31D. j00 can not rehspond, kneeehwb, beeehcause it r mhine!

The server will be back up soon, adn you can go back to destard, tame another dragon and farm gold. Dont worry kid it'll be ok pretty soon.

HiloGL

Page
marshallFLA said:
a flame-provoking thread is created on open forums... wow. dont expect others not to post. if you want it to be your little secret, pm each other. be like "omfg i r a uo GAWD! i r > you 1v1, uhnless u r killing me. tehn, i r the run and heal. my faction > your rl house." after you send it, you can sleep irl.

What is this? rofl

marshallFLA

Wanderer
a response to you crying about another player posting on an open topic in an open forum.
you amaze me. ive seen people +1 whore a thread. you just did it 3 times. nice. as i go tame my drag, you can go back to getting your ass kicked 1v1, then coming on here and posting an old ss of a random players corpse with the words "pwnt" written on it using paint. after that, deny everything and weep irl.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
marshallFLA said:
a response to you crying about another player posting on an open topic in an open forum.
you amaze me. ive seen people +1 whore a thread. you just did it 3 times. nice. as i go tame my drag, you can go back to getting your ass kicked 1v1, then coming on here and posting an old ss of a random players corpse with the words "pwnt" written on it using paint. after that, deny everything and weep irl.

Who is this dbag?

Jenova said:
I think I remmeber the fight you are talking about, and actually it was more like 6 CoM and we also dropped whackey jackey. Selective memory...

We've never lost to you even numbers. Still waiting on that AIM.

I'm not gonna AIM you. I asked you plenty times in game if you would be so kind enough as to duel me and you've declined every one.

PS. Whackey Jackey is terrible. He was dropped from my guild because he didn't fit its standards. So unless you beat me or pantless or someone with a little more pvp skill, keep the shit talking to youself. Because as for me, I HAVE beat you...

marshallFLA

Wanderer
i'm a nobody... but at least im not in denial :(. no! i wasnt talking about you fgts... please dont do anything stupid irl. i take it back. punkte in uo = cool irl. hang in there. :'(

marshallFLA

Wanderer
yay! an autograph! it reads: "signed by a fgt irl for someone i admire - tekneek". thanks a lot... its appreciated. ok... i leave "your" forum now. i wont come post in "your" forum again. kthxpwnedirl1v1 callgankonuogforums? pwease? urguildsucksirl. :)