UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

500k first person to help

500k to the first person that can solve this issue.

So I downloaded some shitty program that everyone was saying that it suppose to make your computer run smoother but obviously doesnt and when I went to uninstall it razor/sallos/uo would no longer run, it just kept giving me the error that says "This program has encountered a problem etc.." as soon as I click on it.

I've reinstalled razor, uo, system restore, safe mode, everything. It's not really a huge issue as I just rage ordered another computer but I would still like to know what is causing it, until comp gets here. 500k first person that tells me.

Thunderhorse

Wanderer
This is impossible to resolve , we need more info like:

1.What the program you downloaded

2.What is your OS

3.What is the error message

Ect ..

I told you the error message... The program was some shitty computer booster program, was suppose to shut down your unused files while you play games or something. I dunno it sucked bad I uninstalled it, then uo stopped working.

Automatic updates were turned on after I uninstalled this program to, and I had them turned off and like 6 updates happened, so maybe the updates had something to do with it?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
I would make sure everything is deleted from your computer that was downloaded to it from that program
Chances are - something fkd up is still on your computer from that program - that is interfering with razor ...
Also, whatever it is - it is prob running in the background on your computer - i would check your processes that are open right now.. and see if anything looks "odd"
- If anything does or does not look "odd" on the process tab under Task manager - i would just do a process of elimination - start closing processes that you are not 100% sure of it is legit or not - and every time you close one - try to open razor

Let me know if any of that doesnt make sense hah

Smokeuog

Sorceror
If your ok with torrents or wana buy the program.. It's called Auslogics Boostspeed .. Might sound like another type of prog that fucked your computer to begin with but basically it will run a full system scan and correct ALOT of computer disabling errors.. Just do the full scan and let it fix everything.. Doesn't even take to long and I'd be kinda surprised if it didn't fix your shit lol idk check it out.. By the sounds of it.. Really can't hurt lol Oh and make sure you do a registry scan/fix that's usually where things are fucked up.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
You tried bootspeed already? Idk about the 500k lol but if bootspeed didn't fix it.. Like ecurb said do a fresh install of windows... If that's in your list of things you tried then I'd say take it to someone who knows how to format a hard drive.. Lol

It's not that important to me to reinstall windows etc.. My new computer will be here monday, just wanted to fix this so I could play until it gets here.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hence reinstalling windows lol would take ya Maybe an hour or 2 to geta fresh os and uo going heh much faster depending on if you have your uo shit backed up.

ecurb12849

Sorceror
If you reinstall right now you can get back on uo just back up your macros and shit from your my documents folder and your razor profile from your appdata/roaming folder and you are good to go, You don't want to fix some fucked up install of windows it will never be the same again. appdata is a hidden folder and I don't want your money

Smokeuog

Sorceror
You can also copy paste your entire uo directory onto a flash drive or external hdd and do like ecurb said for app data and go into documents I think? Each games uo and copy those also just make sure ya put email back after u reformat cuz I don't think it runs well off a flash lol but you won't have to patch although I don't use sallos or tree hacks so idk anything about how to back that up but if u really can't wait for a new computer it will only take a couple hrs max

Code Blue

Knight
500k to the first person that can solve this issue.

So I downloaded some shitty program that everyone was saying that it suppose to make your computer run smoother but obviously doesnt and when I went to uninstall it razor/sallos/uo would no longer run, it just kept giving me the error that says "This program has encountered a problem etc.." as soon as I click on it.

I've reinstalled razor, uo, system restore, safe mode, everything. It's not really a huge issue as I just rage ordered another computer but I would still like to know what is causing it, until comp gets here. 500k first person that tells me.

Grab a bottle/bottles of your favorite alcoholic beverage and go hang out with some friends!