UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

51" monitor

slowjeep

Sorceror
51" monitor

just got it working last night. not as cool as I thought it would be, but its still cool.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
Re: 51" monitor

it's nice.. Was thinking of getting something like this to go between my 2 18" monitors.. Probably have to get another Video Card for this to work tho. Nice monitor tho.

slowjeep

Sorceror

I can assure you it is a 51". if you want I can take more pictures, since maybe the perspective is messed up. its pretty cool, I had to mess with the resolution to get it to work. it was stuck at like 600x800. now it will go up in the 12000x10000 range

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

oh.. i see it now, it's a big screen! Doh!! I tried hooking one up to a projector, and up to a 32" LCD... It was just too big for me to play UO on, and it took away my background tv/movie noise.. Hope it works out for you. It looked like a 22" monitor that was on your desk from the picture at first.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

The Devil's Advocate;262160 said:
are you out to lunch? clearly this is 51" tv you can see its about 10-15 away from the desk..........
no dude, the picture's grainy.. I didn't see it at first

YOWza. That's... That's big. :eek:

Must be a blast for some things. Not sure if UO would work all that well on such a big screen... Minus, of course, the vastly increased real estate, though I've found that 1280x960 was sufficient for myself, IMO.
Stuff-Stuff;262163 said:
oh.. i see it now, it's a big screen! Doh!! I tried hooking one up to a projector, and up to a 32" LCD... It was just too big for me to play UO on, and it took away my background tv/movie noise.. Hope it works out for you. It looked like a 22" monitor that was on your desk from the picture at first.
It's most definitely 51"; note the bottle of Corona in the picture for comparison. Last I checked, they didn't make midget bottles. :p

roly;262418 said:
you eat food off of a Tupperware lid as if it were a plate.
Roly gets the "eagle eye" award for this thread. Even *I* didn't notice that until you mentioned it; it looked like a foam tray thingy to me.