UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

60k cloth

Vyne

Wanderer
yeah by my caulations the MAX that i belive that he could prolly get (2x norm) is 288k unless my comp is screwed. hmm well at 10 gp per peice.. he could get 600k and i can see that to a point... i sugest selling at maybe 15 gp a peice so... 900k for it all.

Mario2

Wanderer
its not the price for the cloth, its the time it takes to get it all together, total i spent over 8 hours getting the cloth together

SATYR

Wanderer
ok, by my calculations, you are selling a bolt of cloth for over 1500gp a piece!!!! If someone was that desperate, they could still buy at faction towns and have plenty of cash to spare. Even if the person were to try and make fancy shirts off of all that, they would approx 1.6 mil. WOW! Good luck selling.

HoloIII

Wanderer
(60,000 / 12) x 27 = 135,000gp.

If you were to sit there making fancy shirts for who knows how long, you'd make 135,000 gp from 60k cloth. You'd also have to visit lots of tailorshops. 1.85 mil is a bit much to ask

K

Kylau-hybrid

Unfortunatally the time required to get all the cloth is irrelivant. You will only get as much as people want to pay... And you want way too much.

Mario2

Wanderer
disreguard this entire thread, i made a major miss-calculation on price when i posted!!!

completely my fault and yes you were right, the cloth only worth about 500k !