UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

780+ book cutoff set - with pictures

NC-17

Sorceror
Some people think that:) My cut off set has no blank spots on the map (you people get my point), theres always a rune withint 7-10 tiles of the other.
And p3g's have been outdated a while. I've added well over 25 books as I made this post:9

There's even runes to the private islands, and inside every castle on the shard:)

our books exceed yours by 500+
Outdated? lol who cares when theres a recall spot (every 3 tiles)
1gp for your runebooks sir 1gp

I doubt you have every rune to every castle. I know of a castle that only perhaps 4-5 have a rune inside and none of them would give it to someone else :)

However to how much that would be worth, probably a lot. However like the previous people said, Sallos won't be around much longer. UO Assist is taking its place.

Death To You

Sorceror
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/sallos-die.527693/page-3
(Where Ryan says Sallos will eventually get phased out)

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/regarding-assistuo.524208/
(Ryan welcomes assistuo and says it's legal to use. He even has a forum dedicated to it on the main runuo forums)
I don't see that post as saying that it is going to be phased out, he's pointing out that sallos cant run the newer clients so you won't be able to have the new map files etc, making it obsolete. By the time sallos will be completely obsolete their most likely won't be any pvp left, making using it no use.

I don't see that post as saying that it is going to be phased out, he's pointing out that sallos cant run the newer clients so you won't be able to have the new map files etc, making it obsolete. By the time sallos will be completely obsolete their most likely won't be any pvp left, making using it no use.

Keep putting your head in the sand. He said in irc that Sallos will be gone pretty soon as well. Just do a search for his name and posts. Not gonna do your work for you.

Uomvp

Knight
I can't see Ryan letting sallos go. Too many people love it and regardless how you feel about it. It's a large part of the game.

Tobias

Sorceror
I'm not trying to dodge.
No point in trying to post pictures here about a 2 week old post.

And as I wrote on your pms, I wont give them up for 2 mill.

joe123456

Sorceror
Out of curiosity, how do cutoff sets work?

I understand that they are multiple rune books, but how do you tell Sallos where you want to go if all the runes are unnamed? (I don't use Sallos, so don't know what it can do)

Out of curiosity, how do cutoff sets work?

I understand that they are multiple rune books, but how do you tell Sallos where you want to go if all the runes are unnamed? (I don't use Sallos, so don't know what it can do)
as long as you are right by them, in sallos map you just click on the name of the person you want to recall too and it recalls to the closest rune by them, pretty sure, never really used sallos much though