UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$8,000,000 Helmet

Addicted

Disciple
Re: $8,000,000 Helmet

Its up to 9 million now. And I'm assuming its some company or maybe even the driver himself buying it just to help out the releif effort.

BuccBob

Sorceror

i'd pay 9 mil for a blessed tricorn wouldnt? well if it was going to a good place and i had 9 mil to spare, hell i'd buy it

These people who enjoy this shit are just complete trash. It's basically rednecks drinking beer watching other peckerwoods turn left.

These are the signs of armageddon.

onelove

c-

punxdeadyournext said:
These people who enjoy this shit are just complete trash. It's basically rednecks drinking beer watching other peckerwoods turn left.

These are the signs of armageddon.

onelove

c-

Your a fucking idiot, it's probably not even a Nascar fan who is buying it. It's probably just somebody who has alot of money and wants to donate to the Katrina fund somehow.

blue_drac

Wanderer

Item has been withdrawn by E-bay.

And I agree. NASCAR is a bunch of idiots addicted to left turns.

Give Blood.....PLAY HOCKEY!!!!!

Str0ngold

Wanderer

BuccBob

Sorceror

haha now the helmet is infamous, what a hoot. glad 100% of that goes to the victims though, would like to see it get back up to 1+mil