UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11 Moment of silence

Phelon

Knight
Re: 9/11 Moment of silence

Inside job or not, a lot of innocent people died that day and continue to die today, on both sides. Those people had and have nothing to do with any type of conspiracy.

I miss the days before the internet when you had to say something face to face with another actual person. You'd keep your mouths shut or be swallowing teeth.

/Desert storm vet

D-Nox

Knight

Phelon;784521 said:
Inside job or not, a lot of innocent people died that day and continue to die today, on both sides. Those people had and have nothing to do with any type of conspiracy.

I miss the days before the internet when you had to say something face to face with another actual person. You'd keep your mouths shut or be swallowing teeth.

/Desert storm vet

yeah thats normal.
when people find out they have just been made idiots, their will is to make people swallow teeths.
when they dont realize that and keep being idiots, they go to war and die.

woodycook

Knight

Phelon;784521 said:

I know this, and my sympathies go out to all the victims of 9/11 as well as the innocent lives taken by the US as well.

Phelon;784521 said:

/Desert storm vet

Face to face is my favorite, thats why I participate in a group called "We Are Change".

It's our duty as Americans to ask questions. When American citizens stop our pursuit of justice on all sides (yes, even perusing criminal elements of our own government) then we as a country have lost.

D-Nox

Knight

woodycook;784542 said:
I know this, and my sympathies go out to all the victims of 9/11 as well as the innocent lives taken by the US as well.

Face to face in my favorite, thats why I participate in a group called "We Are Change".

And I know the USA is epic at brainwashing it's soldiers, but no need to get pissed mr. muscles. Why are you so mad at people asking questions?

It's our duty as Americans to ask questions. When American citizens stop our pursuit of justice on all sides (yes, even perusing criminal elements of our own government) then we as a country have lost.

qft
and this doesnt apply only for USA but for every country and society.

Phelon

Knight

D-Nox;784535 said:
yeah thats normal.
when people find out they have just been made idiots, their will is to make people swallow teeths.
when they dont realize that and keep being idiots, they go to war and die.

*initial post deleted*

Not worth it.

Phelon

Knight

Not going to argue with that so have a nice night fellas.

Meant to edit my other message. I'm tired.

Lucifall

Knight

Inside job or not, lives are lives, and those were lost. Respect that much, will you?

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

Watching 9-11 footage is eerie. It wasn't an inside job. Bush/Cheney did use it to their advantage when getting the ball rolling for the invasion of Iraq, but to think they or anyone else in the U.S. government planned the attacks is ridiculous.

The main reason Iraq was invaded was for this reason. It's all about protecting the Dollar. This is also why the U.S. is in political conflict with Iran and Venezuela. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar_warfare.

woodycook

Knight

Duffman-demise;784606 said:
but to think they or anyone else in the U.S. government planned the attacks is ridiculous.

It's ridiculous?

You have probably never heard of Operation Northwoods then, here, have a read: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html?q=northwoods.html

You can download the document at the above link. The only reason this document was released is because of the freedom of information act.
In short; Operation Northwoods was a plan to sink one of our own vessels and attack our own citizens to blame it on Cuba to gain support for a war with Cuba.

Sound familiar? Hell yes it does.

Its called false flag terrorism, and if you know American history then you would know our country knows quite a bit about it.

I'm not saying Bush did it, because he isn't that smart. He was just a puppet. The truth is few know what really happened on that fateful day, but if we don't ask questions then we will never find out. Don't believe Woodycook, just research a bit about 9-11... no matter how stubborn you are. Just ask yourselves a couple questions...

Has America killed it's own citizens in the past to gain war support?
How/why did building 7 fall? (yes, a third building fell on 9-11... no plane hit it)
Who stands to gain?

You guys know Dick Cheney has ties to Halliburton, do you know how much cash Halliburton bathes in every day from the on-going Iraq war (that was/is pointless by the way, no weapons were found)

D-Nox

Knight

Duffman-demise;784606 said:
but to think they or anyone else in the U.S. government planned the attacks is ridiculous.

after watching the moment of the fall in slow motion, you are able to see that there were several dynamites exploding in the base of the building. Do you really think an arab could pass the towers security and plant them there?

Phelon

Knight

D-Nox;784620 said:
after watching the moment of the fall in slow motion, you are able to see that there were several dynamites exploding in the base of the building. Do you really think an arab could pass the towers security and plant them there?

How do we know those weren't gas line explosions caused by ruptured lines from falling debris? Or back-up generators? Too many variables to be sold hook, line and sinker on either side.

People see and believe what they want to. Is it possible? Yep. Likely? I hope not (that's what I want to believe). I do know however that my government is up to its eyes in bullshit so take that for what it's worth.

woodycook

Knight

D-Nox;784620 said:

Not quite dynamite.

More like military grade nano-thermite. ;) (which the rubble of the WTC was tested POSITIVE for)

You know, I'm not a professional engineer so I can't really explain too much about the collapse. (but here ARE 1300 professional architects and engineers that say the official story is BS: http://www.ae911truth.org/)

What I can say is jet fuel (kerosene) does not burn hot enough to weaken fire resistant construction grade steel which begins to weaken around 2700 degrees F while jet-fuel TOPS OUT at 1700. Office fires? 600-700 degrees. We are missing about a 1000 degrees here, folks.

Edit to add in: Not to mention around 70% of the jet fuel that impacted the building exploded outside of the structure in that massive fireball we seen in the videos.

I don't know why I'm getting technical. I originally meant to play ignorant about 9-11.. But its a strong subject for me.

nage

Page

woodycook;784611 said:
It's ridiculous?

You have probably never heard of Operation Northwoods then, here, have a read: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html?q=northwoods.html

You can download the document at the above link. The only reason this document was released is because of the freedom of information act.
In short; Operation Northwoods was a plan to sink one of our own vessels and attack our own citizens to blame it on Cuba to gain support for a war with Cuba.

I actually stumbled across a story about that a few weeks ago, I was 100% sure the conspiracy theory stuff was hardcore bs before that. Knowing that though im still not sold on one. Either way, I highly doubt if it was an inside job any of us would EVER hear about it. As I remember Northwoods was a plan, it never actually happened, if it had do you really think they'd have released the document.

Phelon

Knight

woodycook;784626 said:
Not quite dynamite.

More like military grade nano-thermite. ;) (which the rubble of the WTC was tested POSITIVE for)

You know, I'm not a professional engineer so I can't really explain too much about the collapse. (but here ARE 1300 professional architects and engineers that say the official story is BS: http://www.ae911truth.org/)

What I can say is jet fuel (kerosene) does not burn hot enough to weaken fire resistant construction grade steel which begins to weaken around 2700 degrees F while jet-fuel TOPS OUT at 1700. Office fires? 600-700 degrees. We are missing about a 1000 degrees here, folks.

Edit to add in: Not to mention around 70% of the jet fuel that impacted the building exploded outside of the structure in that massive fireball we seen in the videos.

I don't know why I'm getting technical. I originally meant to play ignorant about 9-11.. But its a strong subject for me.

Strong subject for me too so how do we know that those buildings were speced to code? We have to take the city inspectors word for it and those type of officials are known for taking bribes and corruption. I deal with it in D.C. all the time in my line of work. Sadly, that's the way things get done.

When the WTC was built there was a LOT of pressure to get it done on time and that kind of pressure lends to folks taking shortcuts and using substandard materials.

Again, just too many variables to be sold imo. We all just need a good "deep throat" like Nixon had.

woodycook

Knight

nage;784630 said:
I actually stumbled across a story about that a few weeks ago, I was 100% sure the conspiracy theory stuff was hardcore bs before that. Knowing that though im still not sold on one. Either way, I highly doubt if it was an inside job any of us would EVER hear about it. As I remember Northwoods was a plan, it never actually happened, if it had do you really think they'd have released the document.

You are correct, the plan never happened (thank god) and thats why we are able to view those documents today.

Imagine it did happen... Would we have ever found out?

The military and other departments of the government are able to keep insane secrets. Some people say "Well if there was an operation that large, SOMEONE would come clean!" We must remember that during the manhattan project we had an entire city of Americans working on the Atomic bomb in secrecy, and the secret was never exposed until it was declassified.

There are 14 levels of security above the president. (Don't quote me on that number, but I'm pretty sure.) The top most being Cosmic Top Secret. I believe that the number of people who have reached the Cosmic Top Secret clearance have never hit double digits.

woodycook

Knight

Phelon;784633 said:
Strong subject for me too so how do we know that those buildings were speced to code?

I agree with you on that, but there have only been 3 steel structured buildings in the history of mankind to ever fail and collapse because of fire. Those building are WTC 1, 2, and 7. There are other steel buildings that have burnt for over a week straight, at much hotter temperatures and did not collapse.

Today's black ops are compartmentalized.

Everything is on a need to know basis. Many people could have been involved without being aware of it at all.

For example:

Alpha 1 is required to research the WTC to find weak points in the structure in order to "defend against terrorism"

Alpha 2 is required to create explosives that could take down a steel structure "for military purposes in a foreign country"

Alpha 3 is required to leave explosive packages in location A

Alpha 4 is required to relocate packages (unknowing of contents) to certain areas of the WTC.

One could be Army, another CIA. (just examples)

The paper trail is all held inside building 7 (The CIA actually had a branch in WTC7), which also has packages inside.

September 11th rolls around... Everyone is in shock at what happens. Nobody knew and never found out that they were involved. WTC 7 crumbles with the evidence.

END EXAMPLE

Not one computer or even keyboard was recovered from the debris. The contents of the WTC were literally turned to dust.

D-Nox

Knight

its much easier to close your eyes and accept than raise and fight against it.
i hope someday the american blindness ends for worlds sake.

EvilChild

Knight

Let's see

As steel gets hotter and hotter it loses more and more of its strength and becomes more an more flexible until finally it melts. You don't need to get even close to melting point for steel to become incapable of holding up tons and tons of metal and concrete. Especially when structural damage occurred prior to the heat when a massive plane flew into a building.

There weren't just 3 buildings that fell on 9/11, there were actually several more than 3. Picture thousands of tons of steel, concrete, and debris ranging in size from dust to fire truck+ sized pieces falling down from stories and stories up onto much smaller structures at ground level. It's like a 2 story house getting hit with car sized chunk of stuff weighing tons and asking why the house fell down. Structural damage was sustained on almost every building within blocks of the WTCs.

Would the American government purposefully set up something like this to start a war/support wars? I don't see why that could never happen. But, if this is the case here, then they did it by flying 2 planes into 2 buildings.