UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

9/11

9 Years ago today; an attack was carried out, and came to fruit in New York City.

Probably the most disastrous attack to ever take place in America.

Just a small reminder that many people were lost, but never forgotten; and lives were forever changed.

This launched a war that is still on-going today, sending thousands of troops out to defend the honor of our country.

Whether you support the war or not is not important in my opinion; as long as you support the men and women fighting for us.

If you could, still keep those soldiers and families in your thoughts, and remember; it's still not over yet.

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: 9/11

whats with this never forgotten bs... name 3 people who died in it.

edit: and dont google

I feel bad that thousands of people were killed/injured due to the ignorance of our president. 9/11 was a provoked attack by us, I can't say I'm surprised.

Iddio

Page

Sirkah;2124246 said:

Bring your punk ass to NY so I can break your jaw.
So on this day YOU will never forget.

"9/11 showed us what human beings are capable of. The evil, yeah, sure. But it also brought out the goodness we forgot could exist. People taking care of each other for no other reason than it was the right thing to do. It's important for us to talk about that good, to remember. 'Cause we saw all of it that day."

Iddio there is no point, he's hiding behind the internet shield right now[and always] and so he's trying to fit in. At the same time going against the grain cause rebellion is 'cool'.

Sirkah

Sorceror

nigga i was 10 mins away from the timothy mcveigh bombing, and i know damn well you wish you had more of an absolute thought of the 9/11 attack then you do now. dont act hard and pissed because i said something thats absolutely true. im tired of all the fucking bitches bitching about something they have little care about.

yea, people died. yea, it was an attack on my country. yea, they died in vein because we just pulled out. yea, people were pissed when it happened. but all people really give a shit about is themselves and what people view of them.

so yea, pretend like you give a damn about a bombing that you wish you were more affected by.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2124257 said:
They didn't die because we pulled out, you are fucking retarded.

did you come up with that by yourself? i meant when the attacks happened, everyone in the USA was pissed, and we wanted vengeance. it wasnt 3 years later when people wanted OUT of the war. Thanks to our brilliant leader, we left and lost interest.

Iddio

Page

Sirkah;2124256 said:
nigga i was 10 mins away from the timothy mcveigh bombing, and i know damn well you wish you had more of an absolute thought of the 9/11 attack then you do now. dont act hard and pissed because i said something thats absolutely true. im tired of all the fucking bitches bitching about something they have little care about.

yea, people died. yea, it was an attack on my country. yea, they died in vein because we just pulled out. yea, people were pissed when it happened. but all people really give a shit about is themselves and what people view of them.

so yea, pretend like you give a damn about a bombing that you wish you were more affected by.

I will not justify myself and/or the family/friends I lost on 9/11 because that would be too easy.
As a human beings you should show respect. Period end of story...
I wont argue my point any further, you already let your true colors fly..

Sirkah;2124246 said:

I was fortunate enough to only know one person who died. (if you can call that fortunate)

My cousin, Mark Rosemond, may he rest in peace.

Maybe you're too e-hardcore to give a shit; but when something happens that changes the history of my country, I pay attention.

Kingllama

Knight

Yea cause the president is amazing.............. It sucks to see what has happen to this country. Cause we need something we already have.

Sirkah;2124260 said:
did you come up with that by yourself? i meant when the attacks happened, everyone in the USA was pissed, and we wanted vengeance. it wasnt 3 years later when people wanted OUT of the war. Thanks to our brilliant leader, we left and lost interest.

We were attacked because the president put his nose where it doesn't belong. Want proof? just ask.

Sirkah

Sorceror

loss is bad. i agree.

but to pretend you sole hardedly care enough to "break my jaw", is a complete joke.

people need to get off their high horse and break down to reality. life is a bitch, deal with it. If you wanted vengeance, sign up for the army.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2124266 said:
We were attacked because the president put his nose where it doesn't belong. Want proof? just ask.

lol ok. im not arguing why we were attacked, im arguing why people pretend to give a shit.

Sirkah;2124268 said:
lol ok. im not arguing why we were attacked, im arguing why people pretend to give a shit.

So you're saying you don't care when people you don't know die, specifically thousands..I see.

Sirkah

Sorceror

the worlds over populated as it is, however i don't believe in mass genocide, or terrorist attacks.

Sirkah;2124274 said:
the worlds over populated as it is, however i don't believe in mass genocide, or terrorist attacks.

So in other words..."They got what was coming to them"? You are a nut job.

Solore

Page

Although im not American i still know today is a dark day in your history, actually in human-kinds history. So i just wanted to say: May they rest in peace...