UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

_RYAN_ ( Glow House)

Candylandman

Wanderer
_RYAN_ ( Glow House)

Was told You Message You On Fourms.. Said to page you in game but you was AFK..
Anyways I Want to Donate For The House In Glow.. And Need You to get back To me when you can on how to get it ..

Aim> Candylandman3
Msn> [email protected]

or just Pm me I guess...

If anyone wants to go in on this with me Let me know.. ill pay 300 if someone wants to pay the other half.. otherwise Ill probably buy it myself.. and make into into factions or O/C..

Im me if interested..

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Candylandman said:
Was told You Message You On Fourms.. Said to page you in game but you was AFK..
Anyways I Want to Donate For The House In Glow.. And Need You to get back To me when you can on how to get it ..

Aim> Candylandman3
Msn> [email protected]

or just Pm me I guess...

If anyone wants to go in on this with me Let me know.. ill pay 300 if someone wants to pay the other half.. otherwise Ill probably buy it myself.. and make into into factions or O/C..

Im me if interested..

Great, So now it's going to be possible to house hide in town as well as bola, reskill, runic gimp, para gank, stun gank and a plethora of other methods...

Candylandman

Wanderer
Betty said:
Great, So now it's going to be possible to house hide in town as well as bola, reskill, runic gimp, para gank, stun gank and a plethora of other methods...

First off I dont parry gank never have .. never will thats the lamest way to kill someone
I dont use bolas.. the chase is fun - reskill dont do that unless they talk a bunch of **** other then that even on my reds i res people i kill most the time and give them there stuff..

I dont know exactly whats going on with the house .. i do need to get ahold of ryan about it thought then from there ill see whats going on

Betty said:

If he contributes 500 dollars or how ever much the house costs to the server he can do whatever the **** he wants to on the field and use that house how he sees fit

Candylandman

Wanderer
die much betty?

Anyways im just buying this house cause one i can afford it.. 2 help the shard out... and 3 that house has been sitting there and its *** noone owns it.. theres really no place for for pvp like osi was terra keep and brit grave yard... I want to make a faction here and Chaos guild... the only that sucks is I am paying 500 pretty much because its in town.. other then that its just a 18 x 18... knowing how people like to ***** about stuf kinda like betty.. ill pay 500 for it and in a month a gm or ryan will move it outta town or on a island hence paying 500 for nothing.. who knows still waiting for ryan to get ahold of me to see how i donate to get it and when i can..

Wolfboy

Wanderer
Candylandman said:
First off I dont parry gank never have .. never will thats the lamest way to kill someone
I dont use bolas.. the chase is fun - reskill dont do that unless they talk a bunch of **** other then that even on my reds i res people i kill most the time and give them there stuff..

I dont know exactly whats going on with the house .. i do need to get ahold of ryan about it thought then from there ill see whats going on

Ran into you guys at an IDOC with my friend. You tried para-ganking me with a few of your guildies, which didn't work thnx to my friend. Later, when my bandage-self macro stopped(was fun right up until that point, rofl) and I died. Then, my buddy took another run at you guys. Then you para-ganked him w/ your guildies.

I'm not complaining about dying, part of the game. Hey, and you guys killed us and deserved the loot..

But I had to point that out after seeing you say that.
Just remember, you said it first, not me.. :D

This house could effect gameplay very much for factions... But again I see the point of the shard gaining 500 dollars.

All I see is this

Money > Fair Gameplay

But hey, it's America. Guess you just have to deal with it.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Pay $500 for it and everyone get pissed of with you househiding, they just wont fight in glow so youll be forced to fight elsewere, thus wasting your money

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer
A) Para ganking is 100% legit. its easy as **** to avoid.

On pacific (where the big girls play UO), para is allowed in dueling...

arrow, clumsy, weaken...

as for field. either do one of the above or carry pouches

dar. ^_^

Wolfboy

Wanderer
Tanis said:
A) Para ganking is 100% legit. its easy as **** to avoid.

arrow, clumsy, weaken...

as for field. either do one of the above or carry pouches

dar. ^_^

I'm not really complaining about it..

So much as pointing this out

When in fact, he does para-gank with his guild. Unless that comment about there being a Candylandman and Candymanland really is true..

Tanis said:

But it was frowned upon I believe...its been so long since I played Pac.

But yes, it is where the Big girls PLAYED UO.