UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Bulletin from Lord Brahm

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer
A Bulletin from Lord Brahm

The Attack by the Ancient Sea Monster was disturbing indeed.
I fear what may be coming next will be much worse. Who this mysterious stranger is, or what his grudge against the realm is, I do not know...
Now is a time to stay watchful my friends. The realm is in need of your help!
Please keep an eye on the remaining statues scattered across Trammel, and inform me of any strange events you may witness.
Thank you,
Lord Erich Brahm

Zoggy

Wanderer
Re: A Bulletin from Lord Brahm

The statue outside of Wind is gone... in it's place large spider webs....

GM_Midnight

UO Gamers: Demise Seer

The Statue Outside of Wind Spawned a giant spider called "The Shadow Queen" along with a bunch of minor spider mobs today, and after a fairly lengthy battle, was disbatched by a group of heroes.
It has now come to our attention that the remaining statues will probably act in a similar manner, and that more monsters are likely to follow.
When, we don't know...
I have instructed the Heroes of the realm to keep an eye on the remaining statues, while I lead the Council of Mages in an effort to track down this Mysterious Stranger, who seems to be behind the attacks. Please remain watchful my friends...
-Lord Erich Brahm.

NOTE: I wanted to give the Europian Based players a chance to take part in the story line. Due to time differences, It seemed practical to spawn this monster at an earlier time. The Statue can now be found beside the first one in Castle British.

[Demise]Yung

Sorceror

CNS_Midnight;633137 said:
NOTE: I wanted to give the Europian Based players a chance to take part in the story line. Due to time differences, It seemed practical to spawn this monster at an earlier time. The Statue can now be found beside the first one in Castle British.
Thanks, it was very appreciated with the earlier starting time. :)

silvertiger

Knight

Yay I still got to participate on this one. Most of my guild did not get to though.:D

ne14pic

Sorceror

dear lord brahm your kingdom is in trouble 3 more statues have been found one in your own town

Attachments

• Mia Wallace_10-6_14.39.jpg
    Mia Wallace_10-6_14.39.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 302
  • Mia Wallace_10-6_14.40.jpg
    Mia Wallace_10-6_14.40.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 303
  • Mia Wallace_10-6_14.41.jpg
    Mia Wallace_10-6_14.41.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 298

Zoggy

Wanderer

Kinda hate to ask, but any clues on when the next statue may become active?

Hilde

Page

I found one of those statues after the first shadow lich died on yesterdays event. But it disappeared when I double clicked it.