UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A call to arms!

Edalon

Squire
Some of you may know me, some may not. I am not a man of strong powers, i am weak as a warrior, feeble as a mage, I have no control over wildbeasts and my wealth is limited to the few coins i may find in the street or off a fallen body in my way. I do however possess a slightly more sharp wit and analytical capacity than some. This is my weapon.

I have been told that all i want to do is bring "real tangible suffering" to the other players with my schemes. Nothing could be further from the truth. I wish we all could share in laughter due to the schemes being succesfully completed. If you take harm, or anger from anything happening in the game, it is on You, not on me.

Now I applaud the actions, schemes and intellectual endeavours I see every day done by my fine colleagues here. I will not mention anyone in specific so that i do not risk forgetting any of you fine gentlemen, but i do salute you all! Keep up the good work one and all!

Edalon, a humble servant on the path of righteousness

crikey

Sorceror
Some of you may know me, some may not. I am not a man of strong powers, i am weak as a warrior, feeble as a mage, I have no control over wildbeasts and my wealth is limited to the few coins i may find in the street or off a fallen body in my way. I do however possess a slightly more sharp wit and analytical capacity than some. This is my weapon.

I have been told that all i want to do is bring "real tangible suffering" to the other players with my schemes. Nothing could be further from the truth. I wish we all could share in laughter due to the schemes being succesfully completed. If you take harm, or anger from anything happening in the game, it is on You, not on me.

Now I applaud the actions, schemes and intellectual endeavours I see every day done by my fine colleagues here. I will not mention anyone in specific so that i do not risk forgetting any of you fine gentlemen, but i do salute you all! Keep up the good work one and all!

Edalon, a humble servant on the path of righteousness
ALCATRAZ ISLAND AWAITS YE GULLIBLE FOOLS!

toronto_matt

Sorceror
so crikey was on at 5:30 am, now hes on now, was on earlier last night.

says he doesnt play 20 hours a week

just because someone is posting on the forums doesnt mean they are "on"

i mostly post and read this forum from my phone, and im def not playing UO from a phone

your either a troll like Seven said or your the one playing 20 hours and trying to feel better about it by saying others are doing the same. fail.

crikey

Sorceror
so crikey was on at 5:30 am, now hes on now, was on earlier last night.

says he doesnt play 20 hours a week

You posted that at 1:30, yet I just got home, I've been out for the past 7 1/2 hours.

Leaving my character AFK doesn't count as playing, idiot

You or anyone else can write what you want. I do not give a flying fuck about anyone from the internets opinion about me. It's kinda cute

*goes afk*

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Lots of blah blah here...

Even if you are lumping me in with this post, I love your sarcasm and the bashing. Truthfully I find it quite funny and a snappy little bite to the forums. Who needs a TV for entertainment when you have Ryan McAdams posting on the uogamers boards :p

Even if you are lumping me in with this post, I love your sarcasm and the bashing. Truthfully I find it quite funny and a snappy little bite to the forums. Who needs a TV for entertainment when you have Ryan McAdams posting on the uogamers boards :p
suck his dick some more..... im watching

Seven Jr

Sorceror
suck his dick some more..... im watching

Awww so let me get this right, you're crying about him running people into the ground (including trolls like you) and yet you can't take the slightest bit of criticism because your ego is THAT big? Lol it's people like you that make the world a pile of shit. Can't take a little bit of negative opinions that people have about you and brush it off. Cry some more sweetheart, I guess "rage" really does fit well into your name.

Awww so let me get this right, you're crying about him running people into the ground (including trolls like you) and yet you can't take the slightest bit of criticism because your ego is THAT big? Lol it's people like you that make the world a pile of shit. Can't take a little bit of negative opinions that people have about you and brush it off. Cry some more sweetheart, I guess "rage" really does fit well into your name.
what? no i just wanna watch you suck another man off

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

That's kind of the goal... as you can tell I'm adding some zing without being overtly rude or childish like Hiva.

Thanks for seeing that...