UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Camwhore!

wkstrm

Lord
Re: A Camwhore!

hahaahha. you know, I got a bunch of those pics and I'll sell them for 20k each :D
Gina is my friend :D

LOLOLOL!!!!! :rofl:

By the way.. that is my vendor!! :D

And I put it in there as a joke, because one time, someone actually paid me 25k to send him my real life picture. But hey, if anyone wants to take me up on it, I'll gladly trade my pic for some $$! ;p

euphorbia;1515459 said:
hahaahha. you know, I got a bunch of those pics and I'll sell them for 20k each :D
Gina is my friend :D

And if you do that, I get AT LEAST half!! :lol:

im going to start selling my picture on my vendor to all the UO women....

... it went bankrupt before I even started.

Mythia Jhengli;1515609 said:
Seems like unnecessary attention to me. :/

LOL, actually, I haven't gotten one IM from it yet. ;p

Leviticus;1515607 said:
Girls don't play UO!

Then I'm sorry to say - you've been sleeping with a dude every night for the past couple of years.. :eek: (to clarify, Leviticus is my boyfriend)

Vertiglug

Knight

This got into a Really Awkward Thread about sleeping with Boys and Girls.. and a whole lot of other hoopla which seems unessary.

Vertiglug

Knight

Well it made me smile never the less and for some reason that did as well.. I think it was the Pink face which added much needed Female Color to the Forums.. If only in a little instant.

Mythia Jhengli;1515609 said:
Seems like unnecessary attention to me. :/

ur just jealous u didn't think of it first.

girls are VICIOUS!

Watch out Rammstiengirl lol, Mythia is going to camp your house and para gank you, walk over your corpse, and take your blouse.

Kingllama

Knight

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1515994 said:
just like if you were to pleasure your llama, which youve probably done

i don't touch llama's like that I'm the king of llamas i just forgot the of in my name lol.