UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Few Minor Tweaks

Legend of Dystopia (LsD) said:
Aye I just tested it out and mb is a 2 hit kill spell, wonderful i like that its stat based but i think the spell should work like this:
Currently I believe the spell bases its damage off of the differance between the highest and lowest stats of the reciever, i think it should be based on the differance of int between the two involved with the spell making it a real mind blast insead of a stat blast...

as it is now i give it a day before all the lesser pvpers are bitching about the spell

Well I've always been a true fan of adjusting to what the game has in store for us, or shutting the hell up about it. But being a fan of dexxers for 4 years I'm rather disgusted with this. I already have a tank on the way in hopes of using as my main pvper now that they fucked this up. My tank macros as I speak. Anyway, as I said I've always been the last one to open my mouth to a bad idea. I've always just dealt with it or adjusted my pvp ways with the new changes in the pvp world.... The post said MB is slightly more useful. Bull fucking shit. It is now back to what OSI had. I agree completely with making MB more useful, but shit, it's way too powerful. Tone it down a bit.

If you're such a fan of adjusting to the game, do it. Balance your stats and MB doesn't hurt. During the UO:R phase mindblast had a cap of 40 damage on it, this was taken out with publish 16 because there was no longer a 100 cap on stats. I don't have a single character with more than 100 int, dex or str, I PvP just fine - and mindblast DOES NOT HURT.