UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a game for movie buffs

a game for movie buffs

i was playing this game the otherday, i thought it would make a good forum game for you all to play

how to play: the objective of this game is to link 2 well know actors/actresses with each other via movies, its kinda like the whole 6 degress of seperation thingy

example

nicholas cage and christian slater

ok

nicholas cage - face off - john travolta - broken arrow - christian slater

remember to include the movie/tvshow they we both in in your answer like i have done.

ok now there is no limit to how many actors you link in between the first and last

see how that works, now whom ever is the first to post a correct answer gets to pick the next two actors/actresses.

unacceptable actors would be, the guy who played the tree in that movie that went straight to video :)

try keep the actors fairly well known, they can be dead, they can be from different decades

well i guess the person who wins is the one who comes up with two actors that cant be linked - is it possible? lets find out

ok ill start with an easy one -

marlon brando and the guy who plays Frasier Crane in Frasier - i cant remember his real name - but thats allowed, u all know who im talkin about

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: a game for movie buffs

Is this what you are looking for?

Kelsey Grammer (Frasier) - XMen 3 - Halle Berry - Swordfish - John Travolta - Get Shorty - Gene Hackman - Superman - Marlon Brando

If so. I submit Kevin Spacey and Sigourney Weaver.

took me all morning but i got it,

sigourney weaver was tough but not impossible

sigourney weaver > heartbreakers > jeniffer love hewitt > sister act 2 > whoopi goldberg > girl interupted > angelina Jolie > mr and mrs smith > brad pitt > seven > KEVIN SPACEY

ok next one i choose

Jim Carey & Tom Cruise

Jim Carrey (The Mask) - Cameron Diaz (Vanilla Sky) - Tom Cruise

OR how about...

Jim Carrey (The Mask) - Cameron Diaz (There's Something about Mary) - Ben Stiller (Meet the Fockers) - Dustin Hoffman (Rain Man) - Tom Cruise.

a little too easy that one... lol

I'll go with... Harrison Ford & Susan Surandon

ok ill make it harder next time

susan sarandon - the client - tommy lee jones - batman forever - jim carey - bruce almighty - morgan freeman - robin hood prince of thieves - sean connery - indianna jones - harrison Ford

ok i think ill choose hmmmmmmmm

John Candy RIP and jessica Alba

have fun with that one

Sintoo

Sorceror

John Candy - JFK - Gary Oldman - The fifth element - Bruce willis - Sin city- Jessica Alba....*Yawn*

Toshirô Mifune and Mickey rourke

The solution I had for the one I made up was a bit easier...

Harrison Ford (What Lies Beneath) - Michelle Phieffer (I Am Sam) - Sean Penn (Dead Man Walking) - Susan Sarandon

and as for yours...

John Candy (Planes, Trains and Automobiles) - Steve Martin (Sgt. Bilko) - Chris Rock (The Longest Yard) - Adam Sandler (The Wedding Singer) - Drew Barrymore (Never Been Kissed) - Jessica Alba

muahahahahhahaha

lets go with.... Danny DeVito & Sean Connery

Sintoo said:
John Candy - JFK - Gary Oldman - The fifth element - Bruce willis - Sin city- Jessica Alba....*Yawn*

Toshirô Mifune and Mickey rourke

BASTARD! Beat me to it... lol

Toshiro Mifune - shadow of the wolf - lou diamond phillips - hollywood homicide - josh harnett - sin city - mickey rourke

ok hows this

David Morse - Haley Joel Osment

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Ducymickks said:
David Morse - Haley Joel Osment

David Morse - 16 Blocks - Bruce Willis - The Sixth Sense - Haley Joel Osment

I'll give
Scarlett Johansson and Vin Diesel

Sintoo

Sorceror

Scarlett Johansson -Ghost World- Steve Buscemi -Animal factory- Danny Trejo -xXx- Vin diesel

Steve McQueen - Tara Reid

Oh and very nice work on the Toshirô Mifune - Mickey rourke, Ducy :) I'd never would've goten it that easy.

Steve McQueen (Papillion) - Dustin Hoffman (Finding Neverland) - Johnny Depp (Sleepy Hollow) - Christopher Walken (Man On Fire) - Mickey Rourke (Sin City) - Michael Madsen (My Bosses Daughter) - Tara Reid

That took me FOREVER.

Alright uh.... Charlton Heston & Joe Pesci

Sintoo

Sorceror

Charlton Heston (Any Given sunday) Al pacino (Heat) Robert de Niro (A bronx tale) Joe Pesci

Marylyn Monroe - Marilyn Manson

EKiN

Knight

Sintoo said:
Marylyn Monroe - Marilyn Manson

Okay...

Marilyn Monroe - Something's Got to Give - Dean Martin - Charlie's Angels - David Doyle - What the Deaf Man Heard - James Earl Jones - patriot games - harrison ford - the fugitive - Joe Pantoliano - matrix - marilyn mason (matrix soundtrack "Rock is Dead")

this is a long shot but the best i could do :eek:

Marilyn Monroe - Something's Got to Give - Dean Martin - Charlie's Angels - David Doyle - What the Deaf Man Heard - James Earl Jones - patriot games - harrison ford - the fugitive - Joe Pantoliano - matrix - Keanu Reeves - Dracula - Gary Oldman - The Driver (Beat the Devil) - Marilyn Manson

The Driver is a series of short films put out by BMW for promotional purposes done by different directors starring Clive Owen. The only reason I know this is because we are actually watching them in one of my film classes.

Richard Dreyfuss to Henry Rollins

Sintoo

Sorceror

Richard Dreyfuss (Night falls on manhattan) Andy Garcia (The godfather 3) Al Pacino (Heat) Henry Rollins

The driver shorts rock, remember when they came out. Would have to say beat the devil is one of my favourites mainly cause I cant remember the other ones to well :p

Henry Fonda - Ashton Kutcher

impressive. I was thinking dreyfus - emelio estevez in stakeout - charlie sheen in men at work - henry rollins in the chase.

i was also impressed at the people that were involved in the few shorts that i've seen so far like james brown, john woo, don cheadle, gary oldman

and i'm sorry, but i've gotta do this one too.

henry fonda was in that old movie meteor with sean connery - entrapment with catherine zeta-jones - ocean's twelve with casey affleck - chasing amy with ben affleck - jay and silent bob strike back with jason biggs - american pie with sean williams scott - dude where's my car with ashton kutcher

clint eastwood - johnny knoxville

Sintoo

Sorceror

Clint Eastwood (Space cowboys) Tommy Lee jones (Natural born killers)Juliette lewis (Daltry Calhoun) Johnny Knoxville

Humphrey Bogart - Mads Mikkelsen

EKiN

Knight

Sintoo said:
The driver shorts rock, remember when they came out. Would have to say beat the devil is one of my favourites mainly cause I cant remember the other ones to well :p

yeah they do rock , john woo is the man