UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a game for movie buffs

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: a game for movie buffs

Sintoo;437322 said:
But Robert Walker Jr and Bernard did not star in the same episode of dragnet :p
Again with the no names!......and isn't the above illegal by your own reasoning?

Sintoo

Sorceror

jrhather;437473 said:
Again with the no names!......and isn't the above illegal by your own reasoning?

Well I didn't think I was done so I didn't see a point in posting name since I haden't finished it. Though I checked today and they did star in the same episode so it was complete.

So...zombies this time.
Sherman Howard - Eugene Clark

Sintoo;437541 said:
Well I didn't think I was done so I didn't see a point in posting name since I haden't finished it. Though I checked today and they did star in the same episode so it was complete.

So...zombies this time.
Sherman Howard - Eugene Clark

Eugene Clark (Mindfield) - Christopher Plummer (Alexander) - Angelina Jolie (The Good Shepard) - Matt Damon (The Brothers Grim) - Heath Ledger (The Patriot) - Mel Gibson (Lethal Weapon 2) - Sherman Howard

That was tough.

How about... Frank Lengella and...................................... Lindsay Lohan.

Anastasia

Squire

ParagonDancer;455131 said:
Eugene Clark (Mindfield) - Christopher Plummer (Alexander) - Angelina Jolie (The Good Shepard) - Matt Damon (The Brothers Grim) - Heath Ledger (The Patriot) - Mel Gibson (Lethal Weapon 2) - Sherman Howard

That was tough.

How about... Frank Lengella and...................................... Lindsay Lohan.

Dave and A Prairie Home Companion United by Kevin Kline

My turn:

Scott Baio and Kevin Bacon

I am assuming that TV and made for TV movies do not count

Anastasia;469078 said:
Dave and A Prairie Home Companion United by Kevin Kline

My turn:

Scott Baio and Kevin Bacon

I am assuming that TV and made for TV movies do not count

You didn't play the game right.

Anastasia;471439 said:

You're supposed to link the two actors/actresses that I posted in the post before yours, and I didn't see either of their names in your post anywhere.

Anastasia

Squire

ParagonDancer;472038 said:
You're supposed to link the two actors/actresses that I posted in the post before yours, and I didn't see either of their names in your post anywhere.

Oh.

Well Frank was in Dave and Miss Lohan was in A Prairie Home Companion. Kevin Kline was in both.