UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

Mark

Knight
Re: 'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

I took the house because I don't know if there is anything that shouldn't be in it.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Mark;1399804 said:
I took the house because I don't know if there is anything that shouldn't be in it.

hacker

Kingllama

Knight

Mark;1399804 said:

Think of the noobs who could takes those boxes and sell em back to the carpenter huh huh?

oh god this is gonna be great...........factioner? cause we should make it a guessing game

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

ROFL fucking COPTER.

Accusing me of using KUOC even though i've never used it EVEN WHEN IT WAS LEGAL while using it himself the entire time. Once again ghost proves himself a hypocrite.

Jenova-hybrid;1399898 said:
ROFL fucking COPTER.

Accusing me of using KUOC even though i've never used it EVEN WHEN IT WAS LEGAL while using it himself the entire time. Once again ghost proves himself a hypocrite.

whatever hacker.