UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Gift To I P

Do you find this funny?

• Total voters

Prophet-

Squire
Re: A Gift To I P

taylormade;2112173 said:
someones got to much time on their hands

Today, 04:20 PM

I was chillin on break, left my phone at the house so i had to run home and while i was there i decided to hit up a bowl and check the forums.

Orgazmo

Knight

Skyfal;2110784 said:
you did say you kicked me out or i wasnt allowed to join? which both are incorrect. i am alchypwn

see below

While I'm at it, let me just go through and show you who voted "Yes (I P is bad)" because they have either been denied entrance into I~P or have been kicked out for any one of numerous reasons. This is not a complete list, as I have not been GM for the past year, and I do not know all of the forum names of players:

-Notorious-, AlchyPwn, anarchist-, KhaoZ-hybrid, krump_king, NC-17, nolliepoper, Parliament, Pete Liv, popol, projectSOUND, Simon Cowell, Sirkah, travis-slayer, trevorc21, UOG Bandit, Zagar230

There are 17 of your 82 votes, Vek. I'm pretty sure your name should be on this list too. Along with any former +20 member that has voted on this. If a player was in +20, then there is a 90% chance that said player was rejected from I~P.

Your aware I am Animal Control and the person who posted that is Animal Man right? I'm Animal Control (was never the GM of IP besides when Sheep went on vacation) and Animal Man (James) was the creator of IP......

Chill man, I don't know you and I haven't bad mouthed you....

character

Wanderer

Orgazmo;2112699 said:
Your aware I am Animal Control and the person who posted that is Animal Man right? I'm Animal Control (was never the GM of IP besides when Sheep went on vacation) and Animal Man (James) was the creator of IP......

Chill man, I don't know you and I haven't bad mouthed you....

sidetracked!!!!! my bad was directed at animal man

character

Wanderer

for some reason animal control and animal man forum names/sig gets me sidetracked.. my bad animal control didnt mean to start shit with you when u did nothing at all but just replied to my post. i just got sidetracked by your post.

p.s animal man always has been cool with me since like what 2005? or 2006? but that one post set me off by saying i was kicked or not allowed to join. :) no hard feelings on my part and hope none on yours.

Orgazmo

Knight

Skyfal;2115345 said:
for some reason animal control and animal man forum names/sig gets me sidetracked.. my bad animal control didnt mean to start shit with you when u did nothing at all but just replied to my post. i just got sidetracked by your post.

p.s animal man always has been cool with me since like what 2005? or 2006? but that one post set me off by saying i was kicked or not allowed to join. :) no hard feelings on my part and hope none on yours.

No worries man....I've had tons of people confuse us in game and out....
People have yelled at me in game, givin me stuff, and asked for things cuz they think I'm James....

Little do people know....He's really just imitating me....:tounge2:

Orgazmo;2115646 said:
No worries man....I've had tons of people confuse us in game and out....
People have yelled at me in game, givin me stuff, and asked for things cuz they think I'm James....

Little do people know....He's really just imitating me....:tounge2:

IM CONFUSED!!! i thought u was suppose to be in "control of animal". now a clone?@!?!? ur slacking bro!!! keke.