UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A list of the unusual items on Demise.

Oaks

Knight
Re: A list of the unusual items on Demise.

I try to list items which still exist and are in the possession of a player, I should have added that in my first post. That pixie swatter for instance was deleted I believe as it was modified by a former staff member? No clue if those other items still exist.

Jet black armor parts > see colored armor.

Woodlands belt > undecided as it is not unique, odd or no longer obtainable (well it is on the latter part, but I assume ML will be implemented some day heh). Will probably add it in any case but it might drop again in a shard event.

Inquis > noone owns a pair currently, screenshot seems to have been made during server wars or something. I've talked to Terathanbard and as far as I know he/she does not own a pair.

Winter 2004 rewards > wasn't sure if they will be given out this christmas like they did with the snowpiles (2007 snowpiles have the 2004 tag), but I'll add the candles/topiary/mistletoe in any case since those have so far only been given out once, in 2004.

Key > can't they be renamed ?

Pre patch bakes are gone, they have been nerfed.

Wasn't aware of this, cheers.

Buiu

Knight

staff of power with 500 - 600 weapon damage
pixie sawtter with normal mods + wrath of dryad mods
pixie swatter with 100% light
ring 2/3
shake 6 mods exceptional armors
some valorite hammers that got deleted after arkanis got banned
some sick valorites hammer itens that still exist in demise crafted by Arkanis and his crew
the sleeves with 7 int
Sick modded earings that again, only arkanis and his crew used to have
old umbra robe that was deleted
3 - 4 inqs that also was deleted
hmm atm i dont remember anything more...

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

FunkFuria;456758 said:
someone can tell me where are all this "museums" ?

There is one museum at Skara Brae continental part (there's a rune for it at Drakull's Library). As far as I know it's the only one...or at least the only one I've seen here.

Buiu

Knight

there used to have a modded body sash and robe... i cant remember the mods atm :(

pkrlz

Knight

Buiu;456769 said:
there used to have a modded body sash and robe... i cant remember the mods atm :(

I think that the body sash had 40luck :cool:

alvin1127

Sorceror

Oh I just found two item which I have no idea where did they come from

One is a small urn, the other one is an executioner's cap.

Are they stealables in tokuno or somewhere else? Someone please enlighten me on their origin.

Attachments

• Small Urn & Executioner's Cap.JPG
    Small Urn & Executioner's Cap.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 636

Oaks

Knight

Urn > can be crafted from granite like stone tables/chairs/vases.

Executioners cap > monster loot, for example on whipping vines which can be summoned by planting green thorns.

And my requirement for items is that they are currently still on the shard somewhere and owned by a player, though obviously I can see why someone would want to keep certain items away from scrutiny.

drak-

Sorceror

Oaks;456051 said:
I've seen "paint and brush" around before, they can be stolen from town chests like horse shoes, dried flowers etc. if I remember correctly.

Wasnt here this long ago on demise, but before AoS on OSI, they could be purchased from NPCs.

uome

Bug Hunter

The paints and brush come from the collector quest.
If you quit the quest half way through when your supposed to be taking the pictures you get to keep the paints and brush.

You can probably add snowy tree and festive cactus to the list of winter rewards. These havn't been given out since 2004.
I did get my 2 topiaries from a "find the seer" event.

As far as i can tell you can't rename a key. I also tried to copy the key but it is noy accessable. Maybe i could copy it if it wasn't locked down?

drak-

Sorceror

uome;457158 said:
As far as i can tell you can't rename a key. I also tried to copy the key but it is noy accessable. Maybe i could copy it if it wasn't locked down?

Ya, "use" the key, then target the key instead of a chest, etc. It will ask you to enter a description

Attachments

• 42.JPG
    42.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 618

uome

Bug Hunter

drak-;457159 said:
Ya, "use" the key, then target the key instead of a chest, etc. It will ask you to enter a description
Ah very cool thanks:)
*goes to tinker a key*

Buiu

Knight

pkrlz;456848 said:
I think that the body sash had 40luck :cool:
no.
oh, i just remember another "uber sleeves"
it was lrc 16, stam reg or hit reag 2, with all resists 16+ something like that..
it s gone btw... LOL
Oh, and it was crafted! @_@

honeyspider

Wanderer

The green spellbook used to be a drop at Khaldun dungeon years ago, McFly told me.
I personally think it's the coolest rare...

alvin1127

Sorceror

Is it from the quest of 'treasure of tabul' ?

Sad it was cursed, otherwise it would be great to wear that to banksit lol