UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a newbie question in pvp

Cold Blood

Sorceror
a newbie question in pvp

i know many of good pvpers use bomb pots on this shard ,my simple question is how can u guys throw the pots to ur target when chasing?any guide for me or more than it ,just like some rpvs?i always bomb my own ass off when i run after my target:confused:.thx.

Manic3456

Sorceror
Re: a newbie question in pvp

Uhmm, do you have Razor?? if so.. Hot keys/targets/last target.. and set it to a key.. Simple as that :) and if you don't have Razor I believe the site is Razor < just click the link lol..

Cold Blood

Sorceror

Pill Puller-GL;1774613 said:
i don't really play anymore but aim me later and i will get on and show you how.
wow,thats cool
anyway ,i have razor,and i know hot to set hotkey to do that ,but i cant catch the throw time exactly,i always miss my target and bom myself after i throw the pot out.

Sprint-

Wanderer

depends on your ping, the more you ping the earlier you have to throw it.

with 50-100 ping i always throw it late 2

Amazonia

Sorceror

You should ask a friend to run around your screen and get a lesser exp keg, it's what I did this morning, I'm a little much better at throwing exp pots now.