UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A note to Mae'Var

Re: A note to Mae'Var

Kelloggs Goatios;266702 said:
I foresee you needing this:
Didn't you hear? I'm made of asbestos. That means I've not only got 150% fire resistance, I ALSO inflict cancer upon anyone who spends more than a short time within a 2-tile radius of me. :p
Cotton Candy;266716 said:
50% omg
44% wtf
30% fuckthathurts
with +6 to ownage
I'll offer 2 BRSK. :p

(I LOL'd)

Nottheking;266719 said:
Didn't you hear? I'm made of asbestos. That means I've not only got 150% fire resistance, I ALSO inflict cancer upon anyone who spends more than a short time within a 2-tile radius of me. :p

rofl. Sir, I have no clue who you are, but you have some of the best responses I've seen on this forums.

EKiN

Knight

darthjesus;266706 said:
nintendo wii is ftw

<3 teh wii

Maevar keeps telling me hes God... :rolleyes:

Hes the best stealth archer ive come across

Obviously the bow helps ;)

woodycook

Knight

Everyone keeps saying he bolts, if he wanted to be good at close range I'm sure he would have picked a different skill than archery.

Argyle

Wanderer

There is a GIGANTIC difference between a pvper and a pk.

A pvper Mae'var is not.

Lucifall

Knight

woodycook;266728 said:
Everyone keeps saying he bolts, if he wanted to be good at close range I'm sure he would have picked a different skill than archery.

Ever seem his stampeder? 119 a hit. 100% WTF damage.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

The saddest thing about maevar, he's been on this server for quite a long time now...and has had the template since day one.

woodycook;266728 said:

How does this counter the argument that he bolts? Having a long range weapon doesn't dismiss the fact that you do not stay on screen the moment someone gets offensive.

What did you expect, of course meavar runs as soon as you do 1 or more damage on him. Why do you think he only house hides, ganks and stealths away even in duels. Doesnt take a lot of brains to figure it out.

I didnt know running away 24/7 and hiding meant being a good stealther.. Maybe I should make a stealther, he'll be the best damn stealther on demise, Ill run away as soon as i see someone war mode me

Angra Mainyu

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;266744 said:
This thread has reached far beyond ridiculousness.

Mae'var is a good stealther. Shut up now.
ok ok heres the fact. Mae = old and experience at what hes doing pker. But latley all ive notice from him these days is talking trash saying hes the best. But is he really the best stealth archer? i mean imo i have to agree with poopster HIs best combo is dbl strike dbl strike dead. if thats skill then wtf?. i think hes a tool bassed completly around that bow. that bow IS his template.

who remembers "heaven's fury?"

He was by far just as big a pain in the ass as maevar. stealthers by thier nature, are not pvpers. stealthers have to be played by running away to strike again. its cheap, yes...but necessary when you have to tie up some much skill.

the difference between maevar and heavens fury. I got tired of it, stealthers are fun for a few weeks...but I retired him after he had collected a few hundred long terms....

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Painkiller-demise;266673 said:
i seen him play with his mage and he's good too with it, and the game is all about having fun playing, maybe he like hiding :)

umm his mage has ninja stealth and hiding, its maevar with firaballs.... and magic arrows...

[Drakull]

Knight

The Devil's Advocate;266762 said:
oh now lets talk about other important templates like who the best tailor is or perhaps the best bowcrafter is :rolleyes:

No contest on that: I am :p

I beg to differ. The Goatress wins at tailoring. If you use my tailor macro, then you're paying homage to her hard work.