UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Petition To Admin.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer
A Petition To Admin.

I will keep this short because we are all busy im sure, for those of you in favor of Admin stepping in and doing something to remove inactive faction members so that all factions are easier to access please take the time to reply to this post to show your support. My guild is the only active true brit guild.. yet the entire faction is full, i have a waiting list to get into my guild because they cant join true brits. and whats sad is that the reason isnt that true brits is full of active faction members. its people that have quit the game while in faction or are simply in for skill gains. those of you who enjoy faction, and would like to see it continue to grow and develope on this shard, please show your support. thank you.

Shade- The Fallen King- Gm of NME.

p.s. we would appreciate the help admin. ty.

malakhi

Wanderer
Re: A Petition To Admin.

while your at it, please put duel pits in.

maybe a few gm items?

any other way you can interfere?

i wonder how long it will take you to get the clue that the admin wont do anything about it.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lmao, your the ones hiding your blues outside. i expected as much as complaints from you e retards. do me a favor, keep your crap off of my thread. this is for those in support. i dont care to hear your whining.

z0rak

Wanderer

I'm not sure what disturbs me more -- the fact that you would make a comment like this, or the possibility that you really, truly think that somehow you're better than us or that we're in any way impressed by you.

You had 20 people hiding behind traps, sitting in wait for somebody to get close enough to get hit by the turret of guards so you can throw one spell and hope for the timing to be such that it's your damage that hits last.

It was just me inside the base, running around -- in stat against 3 of you while in stat loss. You wouldn't chase me more than 2 steps and if I started to cast, you ran back through your buddies. When you finally got all of 6 (that's 6 v 1 with me in stat -- i'm sure some of you were in stat too; not interested), Mae'var managed to do his pussy little 60-dmg hit and you had the audacity to talk like you had accomplished something.

And if that weren't enough, we run around outside on our factioners actually trying to fight against the odds (we like doing that, btw) so, rather than actually putting up a fight, Swell decides he'll be sneaky and gets on Tears and Rain (a blue) and calls two of his friends to help evil omen para gank one at a time within the guard lines.

Soo, we decide -- fuck that; of the 4 [e.] factioners we manage to have online against your 6-8 gimps, 2 are lagging too badly to even run a full screen away from Tears and his 2 nublet followers. We get on our spawners and just camp.

So, mr. "don't get on blues zomg", either try to use your HUGE advantage in numbers into some kind of organized assault (rather than attempting to gimp us over) or just stfu. You started with the non-factoin characters, so we just went ahead and did it better.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Yeah its pretty funny we spent more time fighting the few pussy blue r.w who can only flag on one person at a time than the actual enemy factioners :/

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

lmao, 20 guys? where did you learn to count. there were seven of us. and you guys had e chars sitting outside brit base as well as guard hiding unaffiliated losers that are applying to get in your guild hiding out there as well lmao. i hate to tell you, you guys outnumbered us this time lol. and zorak dont talk shit, i owned you one vs one today, and yes this time i will say it. i owned you. your not so tough when i have pots too. and as for why we gank you, its cause all you do is run run run run run run run run. now for the last time you 2d members who simply whine on here because your enemy faction tired of getting your butts kicked stfu and stay off my thread. btw, as for the turrets, you guys did em first, same with the traps. you dont like it when the shoes on the other foot do you?

Shade

atwork

Wanderer

you e guys think your so great (granted you can sinc dump on most)(have good communication)(chug pots like mad)(and god knows what i missed that you guys do better than most)
but i think all hes asking for is a chance to get people who want to join the fight againt you
why b**ch about?
arent you the ones asking for the fight?
i cant fight yall at brit moon gate when you sinc dump (and it prob. wont be any differant if i get into TB) but i noticed that you guys dont sinc dump as well unless you at the gate(just my observations)
but the admins should help out and clear the inactive players and let me join tb and at least try to kick you arse
why the hostility? i mean you asked for a fight and now that theres an ingame problem with us trying to bring it you b**ch?

CLEAR THE LIST PLZ

ZachM1

Sorceror

Cause we dont "sync" at all unless its on people hiding in the GZ at Brit moongate.

PS. Shade I think youre delusional

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

zach, no im just irritated that you guys flame every post i put up. i didnt put this up to hear your whining, i put it up to fix a legitimate problem in factions. so either speak your support, or stay off. everyone knows e hates me and my guild and will always be against anything we are for. enough said, we know your opinion, i dont care to hear it again.

atwork

Wanderer

zach i beg to differ i dont think theres been too many times that i couldnt give counts to atleast 2 if not more than you on one death(and i die alot, and not just in GZ) so plz dont try and tell me you dont sinc dump/gank just like every other guild in the game
im not trying to complian about your communications ITS GOOD THE BEST ive seen
kudos for that
but you guys do it alot

ZachM1

Sorceror

You seem to misunderstand a "sync". That would be when we all cast the exact same spell at the exact same time. We pretty much never do that unless its using Explo + Mindblast on the blues at Brit MG. What pretty much happens in a group fight is we all just grab a target (alot of times the same one) and do our own thing, whatever we feel can put out the most damage.

z0rak

Wanderer

let's see the screen shot of you owning me? Oh, you dont have them? Oh, that's because it didn't happen. And if you're talking about the time I was lethaled from your trap while your buddy hell hound was dumping, then yeah, hell of a 1v1 there.

Duel me -- ever. Or a field fight with pots, whatever. You will NEVER beat me 1v1, and that's all there is. And obvioulsy, I meant literally 20, it couldn't possibly be an exagerration to call attention to the fact that you outnumbered us yet again.

And finally, the allegation that we somehow had more members: wrong.

I can name everyone that was online

Myself
Zach
Japwnt
Zach
Skorpio
Josh
Xeres

and Beelzebub kind of.

That's a total of 7 factioners and 1 person sitting out in the city in the entire course of raiding.

Groups that were ever online together:

Me, Zach, Japwnt, Josh, Skorpio
Me, Japwnt, Skorpio, Josh, Xeres

And you had ..

Galea, Shade, Serrano, Albert, Kiros, Killa DJ, Spock, Spoticus, Phanuel, Mae'Var, Rza, Ophelia, Guinsoo, a hell hound, sunshine, Swell

Maybe a few of those are alts .. and that's just the ones i have screen shots of.

z0rak

Wanderer

oh, and also -- I don't chug pots unless i've looted some refreshes and I get stammed.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

omg zorak your such a pathological liar, there isnt even twenty people still in nme you moron, and no, it was one vs one, just this time you didnt have pots and i did. and dont waste your breath lying, everyone knows you'd say anything to protect your reputation.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Ehh for the whole first part (before z0rak and Josh got on necros) it was just me, zorak, and brightside.

z0rak

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;219110 said:
omg zorak your such a pathological liar, there isnt even twenty people still in nme you moron, and no, it was one vs one, just this time you didnt have pots and i did. and dont waste your breath lying, everyone knows you'd say anything to protect your reputation.

rpv/screen shot of me chugging anything but a refresh ever? let's go to the field, you can chug, I won't and we'll see who wins .. 1v1.