UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Poor Harvest

silvertiger

Knight
but we dont even have a king, lord british is gone, even lord blackthorn is disapeared, we are living on times of real chaos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This brings this event to a close.

Please welcome The Great King Gideon as your newly crowned sovereign of Britannia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few honorable mentions:
Drake [L%C] - First to locate Captain Lucian and King Gideon in the Rock Dungeon of Ilshenar.
Helpful Advice Rock - For telling the players how to succeed, even though no one wanted to listen.
Oorith- [SEGA] - For being stubborn, and refusing to heed the Helpful Advice Rock's helpful advice.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/572116/page-5

april0395

Sorceror
Just an idea of maybe an area to search, has any one checked the SA area on Isle of the Avatar? I might grab a boat and sail over there to check it out before I go to bed.

Hagnok

Sorceror
Just an idea of maybe an area to search, has any one checked the SA area on Isle of the Avatar? I might grab a boat and sail over there to check it out before I go to bed.
looks like she still reading the book xD so no were to look 4

april0395

Sorceror
Just go to rune library and go to fire temple.
I'm talking about the SA part of the island. I'm not sure if there is a rune to it in the library. It's cut off by mountains/volcano or whatever.

EDIT:

I'm talking about the northern sandy portion:

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent
We have been informed by Lexa, one of our student scholars, that the Elves have requested assistance with their failed harvests. A book has been discovered which might prove to be useful.

This situation has been noted as ‘of sincere importance’ by the authorities. Therefore, King Gideon has called for the citizens of Britannia to join him in a meeting to discuss these matters. The meeting will take place on July 30th, 2016 at 5 o'clock in the afternoon of the Eastern sun (5 PM eastern), at the Royal Britain Castle throne room (Trammel).

april0395

Sorceror
To sleepy for this. If anyone can record it, that'd be great. Going to try to stay awake and take some screenshots for Otim, but I can't promise I won't fall asleep on my keyboard. :p

EDIT::
Took some screenshots, didn't move my journal for the first image, so sorry it's so huge.. :S

Hope I didn't miss any and screw up. I'm half asleep. :sleep:

I tried to collect your prize for you, @Hagnok but I think the staff didn't trust me. :devil:

Last edited: