UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A productive thread

A productive thread

Well I got to thinking about it today, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't make faction bows. A faction bow would be cool. Now if you can make faction bows, point me in the right direction, I'm a bowyer and archer and I would love it, I'm sure others would as well.

So has this idea been introduced before? If not does anyone think this would be a good idea?

A

ASayre

You can already make Faction Bows. There's been a bug that's been standing out there that just hasn't gotten fixed yet, so, for the mean time, craft the bows inside a blacksmith's shop.

ASayre8 said:
You can already make Faction Bows. There's been a bug that's been standing out there that just hasn't gotten fixed yet, so, for the mean time, craft the bows inside a blacksmith's shop.

didn't work

A

ASayre

Raven Lockehart said:
*shrugs*

i'm in CoM and was inside the blacksmith shop
Oh, and you need to have the 1,000 silver in your pack at the time of the crafting for the gump to even show

ASayre8 said:
Oh, and you need to have the 1,000 silver in your pack at the time of the crafting for the gump to even show

that's prolly why
lol

i left the silver in my bank, didn't think anything about it