UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Puzzle Box???

fonis

Knight
Re: A Puzzle Box???

Lots of gems, sometimes a reg bag (50 each reg), magic items.
It's mastermind, it varies at each chest.

Konig

Wanderer

Just go pop one open.
The way they work is you simply single out the colors through trial. Try all the blue and if you fail it should tell you if you had any right. Find out which you had right, if any, by eliminating some. Rinse, repeat, open box. Takes about 5 minutes.

Konig

Wanderer

Does anyone know if lock picking helps with puzzle boxes or is it nerfed out?

Konig;1324710 said:
Does anyone know if lock picking helps with puzzle boxes or is it nerfed out?

It does not help, and it did not on OSI eather (upto AoS)

It shouldnt' take you more then about 45seconds once you learn how to do them, to do puzzle chests.

Vincentarasin;1324731 said:
It does not help, and it did not on OSI eather (upto AoS)

It shouldnt' take you more then about 45seconds once you learn how to do them, to do puzzle chests.

i've never heard of puzzle boxes. where do you get them?

Moosebish

Wanderer

they are in khaldun. Which is located in T2A. Random chests throughout the dungeon require you to solve a puzzle to open them.

Moosebish;1324927 said:
they are in khaldun. Which is located in T2A. Random chests throughout the dungeon require you to solve a puzzle to open them.

bah. id rather not be hiking around in khaldun looking for one.

Cabal?

I'v never even heard of it, nor have any idea where the entrance is rofl.

And its not marked in tessas ! *panic*

Sypher

Wanderer

Go to the creek west of Trinsic moongate, follow it South-West to the Hidden Valley waterfall and the entrance will be right there, a cave opening. Only a few people know about it because it just opened.

wkstrm

Lord

Sypher;1325582 said:
Go to the creek west of Trinsic moongate, follow it South-West to the Hidden Valley waterfall and the entrance will be right there, a cave opening. Only a few people know about it because it just opened.

heh. that was pretty cool. I ran in there with my thief and got multiganked by pixies. :D
but it seems to be a cool dungeon.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Sypher;1325582 said:
Okay. That's pimp.

Countessa

Knight

Vincentarasin;1325572 said:
Cabal?

I'v never even heard of it, nor have any idea where the entrance is rofl.

And its not marked in tessas ! *panic*

hehe
It will be added today along with the others.
Last weekend, Covenne's gate cycle changed to include the four new dungeons.

Caz

Knight

Is UOG making a turn for more interesting dungeons? Pickable locks? More traps? Please let it be so.

Countessa

Knight

I only briefly took a look as I marked them, but I believe these dungeons are also giving us some variety/choices in dungeon styles. These new ones seem to be no gate/mark/recall from inside. Anyone else confirm this?
I thought this was a super idea, giving hybrid the two most common setting for dungeons. Now we have the best of both.
;)

edit: after checking each one to mark for the library, there seems to be three entrances missing?