UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Question To Those Who Want Faction Action

A Question To Those Who Want Faction Action

If i Were to start a guild in ShadowLords or something to that effect to avoid the obvious masses of CoM and TB Would anyone Join up, At least to attempt to pop one or two e.

bashir89

Wanderer
Re: A Question To Those Who Want Faction Action

RockEye;221815 said:
e. 2D spill your guts and blood here, name me idiot or noob, demise usually takes care of ppl like you. It's just matter of time.

Takes care of people like who?

ZachM1

Sorceror

Youre pretty much a dumbass. I wont even bother to elaborate because someone else probably will during the flaming of your ass thats about to commence.

Yo umh dude... They cant hax demise.... First of all Krrios is banned
Thats the closest thing to "HAX" that they had, It only enabled them to run macros with much more minut wait times in between. They couldnt Hax. They just Know the game DAMN WELL... It is possible to kill them... They do die more often than you think.

Your Obviously some misguided child who cant accept he got his ass beat...There are e. They dont hax, and they do die, They're the same as you and me but they know the littlest detaisl which make them better. Just because you got wtfkerpwnt the last time you went to coon doesnt mean that they hax.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

plz don't flame a person who is one of the best people on this shard. He has played uo for a very longtime and seen people come and go. He has his opinion and you have yours. There is no need to start attacking him. I have more respect for rockeye than most people on this shard. Thanks

RockEye

Knight

thx Mythos, i think highly of you too, but there's no need defending me, i wrote this word in anger and bad mood and i withdraw my word, cuz it's really not me what i wrote before, i apologize to all whom i might offended.

Be nice ppl and enjoy this beatiful game.

Anyway, a good way to get some great faction action is to allow faction combat in trammel rulesets. Guild wars are allowed, why not factions?

Lucifall

Knight

Dingus-demise;221869 said:
Anyway, a good way to get some great faction action is to allow faction combat in trammel rulesets. Guild wars are allowed, why not factions?

Poor crafters...

If they join factions just to exploit the temporary skill loss then they deserve to get ganked in the face.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;221897 said:
If they join factions just to exploit the temporary skill loss then they deserve to get ganked in the face.
Agreed.

slowjeep

Sorceror

All my crafters are in true Brit, but now I am too scared to go to fel to take them out. Oh well, I guess I will just leave them in TB forever....

slowjeep;221941 said:
All my crafters are in true Brit, but now I am too scared to go to fel to take them out. Oh well, I guess I will just leave them in TB forever....
lol
i smell another petition/sob story coming from some faction guild...