UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A samurai walks in Dazed and confused

Argentt

Wanderer
A samurai walks in Dazed and confused

*val'ken'augh walks in with a dazed and confused samurai and the samurai appears as if hes been struck in the back of the head very hard for he is bleeding* "SIT!"....,said: Val'ken'augh. *they both have a seat in the tavern and val begins to speak* "Now, do you remember who you are?" asked, Val.
"No....and who are you?" replied, the samurai. *clearly seing that this samurai has lost his memory he takes advantage of the human* Val replies: "I....I am your master...You are my servant. Now do you remember your name?" Asked, Val. "No." Replied the samurai. "Well it just so happens i do! Your name is Ryukin. and you are one of my finest Samurai that have lived on in years. Now we are at War and you need to know that there are going to be people who are after you and who are going to try to feed you lies. DO NOT belive them for they would do anything to get a master such as you." said, val.
*Ryukin nods and says:* Understood, Master.