UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"a sin" ....

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Who knows who he is? If your reading this - no i was not born yesterday and yes i do know your ghosting my houses and no i aint going to drop them to replace with you right there and when your most likely scripting using EUO..... go back to trammel kid !

crikey

Sorceror
wow people g host houses to wait for people to drop? LOL why would someone bother waiting for months or possibly never for a house to drop?!?!?

Silly Santa

Sorceror
This one dude has been ghosting it 24/7.... and i bet he is using EUO so when i demo the houses to replace... he will have an alt pop up outta no where and instantly replace.... lame? yeaa you can say so ... i beet its someone from Holy... since i bought like 2 houses from em'

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Dude has done it for like over a week straight so far .... .talk about having no life! But regardless he can have fun waiting bc i can hold them for weeks and months .. idccc

do it right after server wars, the second the server comes up, chances are he will not be on right after it, and you can always page a GM, or talk to one in teamspeak, or on IRC. When you are going to do it, if he insta places and is not there to respond they will take action. But chances are its someone holy, and they will see this and try and beat you on after server wars. Other than that just wait it out, ive had people ghost my plots waiting for me to replace many times, for as much as 2 weeks straight but they go away some time.

also some people like to use a script that will sound an alarm when you come on screen, so they tab over while their script places, but they are there, so 99% of the time they will just get away with it. I've never had someone beat me to it after server wars though.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Ahhhh it just dawned on me .... i bet i know who it is >.<

I have a plan B tho.... so this problem wont be an issue for much longer ;)

Silly Santa

Sorceror
MYSTERY SOLVEDDDDDDDDDDD - HELLO ROBBIEEE TRIEBELL!

Dude - could you have made it any more obvious?

Pre server wars - *a sin* is there ghosting as usual
Server wars hits - Robbie Recalls *right* where the ghost is
2 Seconds later Robbie off screens
Next second later - the ghost is gone

Go back to trammel .... i wasnt born yesterday and no you aint getting the plots.

pete liv

Sorceror
MYSTERY SOLVEDDDDDDDDDDD - HELLO ROBBIEEE TRIEBELL!

Dude - could you have made it any more obvious?

Pre server wars - *a sin* is there ghosting as usual
Server wars hits - Robbie Recalls *right* where the ghost is
2 Seconds later Robbie off screens
Next second later - the ghost is gone

Go back to trammel .... i wasnt born yesterday and no you aint getting the plots.
lmao
should fuck with him and make him waste more of his life. but then he'd probably do it on his own anyway so meh.

still, too funny. stupid kids.

It's kind of funny that he's so greedy. He has his glittery clothing and pixels yet always wants more. If that isn't trammie, I don't know what is.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Anyone have a rune to this fools house?

As a matter of fact... if any of you bump into him before i do... feel free to tell him im looking for him. thx

kryptic3

Page
cool story. coulda told you it wasnt one of us. just cause u hate us doesnt mean we do noob shit like ghost houses waiting for you to drop it(unless its the night of a fallen idoc and your that dumb to try 20mi after), or gate reds into town to town kill afks

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Nayy i dont hate Holy - but a lot of people do and when i asked around a lot of people were telling me that it was most likely someone from the guild since i bought a few plots from u guys

Silly Santa

Sorceror
one thing that i believe bc i saw... is robbie gating out the ghost :mad:

/thread ......... houses have been upgraded ... robbie loses haaha